SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I like that Nutz is thinking about Karthik.she understands that    They love each other and how the baby is important to him ( if and when he finds out that he is pregnant).CVs are portraying her well.Do keep it up.she is smart enough to understand that her own mom Niharika doesn't care for her.I hope she understand how much the Sharmas love her in their own way. Thanks CVs for bring up her character well..let's hope  the pregnancy brings a twist in the tale than  to go in the sAme way all serials go.a challenge to CVs. Edited by SriB - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, This Story Is Unfolding Well.
justme42 thumbnail

I was just watching MANN on tv and noticed little Nuts in there as one of the kids from manisha's orphanage, she still had the same attitude and eye roll not much has changed except that she seems to have toned down the crazy!

Pl explain why a designer needs to maintain her figure? model I can understand but the designer?

From which angle did natasha looked haribhari to the idiots visiting sharmas? She is a stick!

Why does someone who loves her husband discuss baby with everyone but him?

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even though Nuts character has evolved,I don't think her character has changed drastically...An apple doesn't fall far from the tree😕Happy that at least  she has toned down from a whacko to a slightly mellow wife.
SriB thumbnail
Kudos to the CVs for living upto the challenge well.,they are nicely etching Natasha character.beautifully portrayed by Romona.now the interesting twist would be how Karthik and The Sharmas react. With love  and forgiving or hatred? CVs very high expectation from you guys in how you treat this track.please do portray it softly and realistically .
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Natasha's character was etched out well this week...Sumona did a great job in executing Natasha's feelings this week...we could actually sympathize with her during her phone scenes with Niharika...Natasha has had no good guide in her life...less talked about friends like Shaks, the better...its going to be interesting to see how the Sharmas would react when they hear about her abortion (i.e if she underwent one, which looked obvious yesterday)...
SriB thumbnail
WoW,Natasha is doing a wonderful job .she is emoting so well that it pinches your heart.thanks CVs for making Nutz a positive character.