Pakistani Serials

*~ DOTW: Bakra Eid!! ~*

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hellooo dear PSFians 🤗

Kaise hain sab? 😳

Anxiously waiting for the next love-filled, putting-the-screen-on-fire, rocking, totally happening scene of Asher-Khirad in Humsafar? 😆 😍
Or too bored of the Denise-Shamrez-Tanya issue in Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha?
Isn't Saman totally an evil sister in Maat?

But, we're not going to be discussing these shows in this thread. We have separate topics for that, remember? 😉

Here, we'll be discussing Bakra Eid!!
Many of us will be celebrating it on Sunday (Nov. 6th), while many will celebrate it on Monday (the 7th), InshaAllah...
...sooo what have you done for this Eid?

Bought your Bakra/Gaye/Oont?  😆 

Wish you were back in Pakistan to see the hulchul of this Eid?

What are you plans, what do you wish for, what do you want...etc, etc.?

Also, share any stories, memories you have from past Bakra Eids 😛

Share away and have funnn! 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MashAllah my Eid went amazing! It was very simple and peaceful, yet fun and exciting!

We all gathered in my grandpa and Mammo's house..ate alot of Gosht..Namkeen Gosht, Gosht Biryani, Gosht Korma 😆 spent the entire day together after the masjid prayer (where we ate samoseys)...

I really liked my Kurta shulwar, got alot of compliments for it mashAllah mashAllah

Danced with my cuzs in Chammak Challo and Le Le Maza..went for ice cream later in the night..did alot of random stuff

no drama, no arguments, no gossiping and no fighting..everything was peaceful mashAllah
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting DOTW...

I want to see how Eid is celebrated in Pakistan. You hear alot from your elders, how Eid back in pakistan is much more exciting and fun etc.. I really want to see how it really is.

Anyways Eid went great... I loved my cloths... the food was awesome.. & then enjoying with family the first day and with friends on 2nd. Overall Eid was  amazing.
😳
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my eid went amazing but busy too.

i was busy with lots of gosht and lots of guests.
but it was fun.
delicious food fun with family and interesting eid plays on tv
OnlyHope thumbnail
Whewww..thakns to all of you who replied and contributed your great experiences this Eid!!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fairy17

Whewww..thakns to all of you who replied and contributed your great experiences this Eid!!

Now you have to tell us what you did?😛
OnlyHope thumbnail
Haha hmm..well I had a get together at my house..so family/friends sab ek din ek sath 😳 Our gosht came on the 2nd day...and then I had a midterm on that same night
I miss Eid in Pakistan