Arhis smooch ..Kiss KISS kiss PREACP!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Me still drooling on tat scene
Originally posted by natali1999

When did that Precap Happened?

hahaha...guys...this happened really long back...as in it was in the Diwali episode...it finished...remember the almost kiss they shared and thn Arnav bitwas celphonewa rings and *pufff* magic spell broke...no more kiss...:/
wht the when dis happens...i miss nothing of arhi
Posted: 11 years ago
 i m sooo excited...
waitin eagerly...❤️ 😳
Originally posted by HiraHasan

OMGG OMGG OMG  girl your not the only one, i had gone Crazy.. 24 7 IT WAS ARHI time for me 😍LOL

really i was so crazyy it was taking over my life as well. late night dreaming in the morning in my school life, home i have changed S0 much AFTER  this show!.. i NO HOW U GIRLZ feel !! 😛

U r school girls ...but I'm a happily married 30 yr. old..and I feel worse and crazier..God...when will I grow up...or shuld I grow up...Ye weekend kab khatm hoga  guys...Normally love Sundays as work is off...but this time I'm hating it...Time doesn't seem to fly...Hv been hooked to IF since I saw the promo...I think I'm only able to help myself by sharing my feeling with y'all...reading all the discussions, FFs,  reviews...really surviving on that...Looking forward to Monday even if Igotta go to office...
plz don't forget to add me in the crazy group too 😆
YEH IT WAS SOOO FREAKIN AWESOME...
:) the love...
what a surprise we got in the show? hehe after all miss kisses I guess they kissed and maybe things also happened but director saab is keepping us in confusion whether it happened or not? and guys saw in promo 25th is thegr8  khulasa day.keeping fingers crossed.❤️