Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
he's def wearing da coat girls & this kiss scene happens before da engagement announcement cuz that's da valid reason why he's fumed up & glares at kushi as she offers him sweets to celebrate da good news
HaRul-lover thumbnail
i think today arnav will come closer to her and hold her by her shoulder (sbb segment if m right πŸ˜†) then kushi wwill leave.
After that naniji anouncing arnav and La's wedding kushi smiling ( but sad)
And πŸ₯³ the kiss scene but really i think the episode will end the kiss n tommorow we'll see if he is gonna kiss her or not it's like the hug in the hospital 😭
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sihamluvparul

i think today arnav will come closer to her and hold her by her shoulder (sbb segment if m right πŸ˜†) then kushi wwill leave.

After that naniji anouncing arnav and La's wedding kushi smiling ( but sad)
And πŸ₯³ the kiss scene but really i think the episode will end the kiss n tommorow we'll see if he is gonna kiss her or not it's like the hug in the hospital 😭

i too have the same feelings. CVs always leave us the edge.. waiting and waitingg,,,
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAbtTV18

i too have the same feelings. CVs always leave us the edge.. waiting and waitingg,,,

i so hope we're wrong n it's gonna happen today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
will hate the cv's if they do it again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

he's def wearing da coat girls & this kiss scene happens before da engagement announcement cuz that's da valid reason why he's fumed up & glares at kushi as she offers him sweets to celebrate da good news

Oh ... then he will surely back off... I hope he does not give some caustic remarks again😭...
I hope he confronts her why she is behaving "fake-happy" in front of others and confesses his love 😍

Cheers,
Monsi
Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago
AngelMcQueen thumbnail
the coat is on watch it again dear
HaRul-lover thumbnail
im eagerly waitin fr this epi i dnt understand why he wants to kiss her ❓ 
Delena98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well after the news I think its before the announcement πŸ˜†
Delena98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monsi08

<font color="#990066" size="2">Pata nahin yaar... Ye POOL SIDE is such a happening place i tell u... !!! πŸ˜†

Ab bas in dono ko pool mein girna hi bacha hai... perhaps after marriage ye bhi ho jayega ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Cheers,
Monsi
</font>

Bahahahaha omg !! I love ur joke on the poolside πŸ˜ƒ .. I really they fall into it and Arnav will b standing and khushi will b all hyper nd drowning πŸ˜†

-khushi
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm would love to see a romantic kiss after depressed decision of arnav..