Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I trust Guddu too... nd i totally agree with you Sruthy.

Honestly Sruthy... as I was reading ur very 1st Post my heart was pounding so fast that i can't explain I was just tensed on what u wrote... hope we dont need tissues for a long time and this track gets solved soon...

I liked ur assumptions on Jabbu being there was such a big point..that it made me calm now thinking about another positive approach towards what had happen... thanks... :)
sarahtrini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with other members on this topic. Guddu is angry, but his love for  Runjhun is strong and he is not a cheat.
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ chatterpot
There is a slight change from what i predicted:Jabbu was not in the play of last night,but now also i am tensed.Neelu and Gudduji was not aware of the photos in Jabbus mobile?
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvhimm

I trust Gudduji too.. But Himmanshoo posted on his fan page that thigs are going from BAD to Worse.. so I don't know what to think...But prepare yourself in that case...

Guys don't believe on whats is wrote on facebook,coz Himmanshoo is a witty charecter and so sophisticated and much tricky.😛
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Thanks from my heart for all those who suppoprted me in this thread.
Now also I trust Gudduji a lot and I beleve nothing happened that day.
This is Jabbu's another play blackmailing Neelu with that photos in his mobile.
I am sure Jabbu followed Neelu when she returned from LN to her drama.Because he was murmering himself that if Neelu returned then his all plans to seperate Gunjhun will fell in water.
I trust Gudduji 100% and will not break my trust on him.

"Life is nothing when we get everything;
but life is everything when we miss something;
real value of people will be realizeed in their absence...
everyone wants happiness,but noone needs pain.
It is not possible to see rainbow without a small rain.
If you trust some one trust them till the end...".
                   Trust me                  sruthy
tanutes thumbnail
Lets hope that Neelu and Jabbu are opposing each other. Neelu reconciling Gunjhun and Jabbu attempting to split them up. Neelu is a strong woman. She and Jabbu seem to dislike each other very much. I don't think that he can easily manipulate her by black mailing her. What if Guddu wanted Neelu to return to Lalita Nivas when he met her at the temple and she was just toying with him as usual not to do so?I hope that's just the case. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Originally posted by: smritz

I trust Guddu too... nd i totally agree with you Sruthy.

Honestly Sruthy... as I was reading ur very 1st Post my heart was pounding so fast that i can't explain I was just tensed on what u wrote... hope we dont need tissues for a long time and this track gets solved soon...

I liked ur assumptions on Jabbu being there was such a big point..that it made me calm now thinking about another positive approach towards what had happen... thanks... :)

welcome😊
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree...let's see what the upcoming track will unfold
SuperBigDil thumbnail
im not sure since he moved nilu in house now if there can be trust
Sruthy.L thumbnail
 Now also i trust Gudduji a lot.
 Gudduji never had cheated Runjhun by his soul or mind.Whatever happened that day was an accident  as Neelu said to Runjhun.Gudduji was fully unconscious in drunken state .His eyes  and mind was full of Runjhun.He said Neelu repeatedly "mujhe chodkar math jaana Runjhun.tumhari bina nahi jee sakthi,mein bohoth pyaar karthi hun Runjhun..".his soul was with Runjhun.
                 Gudduji never cheated Runjhun.

Everything happened as i predicted in the discussion thread except Neelu's lying about her pregnancy.But i never thought Neelu will destroy Gunjhuns life .I thought She was a pure friend of Gudduji.whatever happened was just an accident.But i was  mistaken.I failed to realize her like Gudduji.I agree that,except me everybody identified Neelu as a negative woman.
          Gudduji was in a drunken state but he was very clear about Runjhun and his love for her.He never failed before his love.Neelu was clear in her mind not aware  of the depth of Gunjhuns love and their relationship was made by God.I am sure  nothing  happened.She made a trap. Gudduji's  soul  was with Runjhun and Neelu had no role before him.
Gudduji's love was pure.His soul was pure...
"Its not your mistake if you can't read the eyes which cheats you...
but its really your mistake if you can't read the eyes which loves you..."

Edited by Sruthy.L - 12 years ago