Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Enter @ your Own Risk! YES *THUDS*

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
YES CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TYPING AFTA WATCHING THE EPI  🤪
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 
hahaha phirst of all sorry for the title 🤣 ! 

@Geetu Like u said 'Sabar ka fruit is always MEETHA* !! wait u were rong 😡 !! Sabar Ka Fruit Was  HOT HOT HOT 🤪☺️

1st of all EVERYTHING ABOUT Todays Epi was HOT HOT HOT <3 

people who had problem wid 'JADU HAI NASHA HAI' The song is NOT used for SEXUAL n CLOSENESS Scenes ONLI ! but when 2 people are really lost in each other and always want to see each other <3 

Dekhti Hai tujhko Nazre Dhond Ti Hai Jidar... this shows how their eyes look for each other Everywhere they see ! 😍

Jadoo Hai Nasha hai Madhoshiya ... tujhko bhula ke ab jaon Kahan This shows how they say they dont care about each other yet they always look for each other n Cant forget each other <3 

LOVED the whole epi !! 
like How Arnav TUNRED his Face in anger when he heard Nani xcepted Lavanya 😲 !! i mean in his heart he has xcepted Khushi <3 !! n thn other side Khushi's xpression changed when Lavanya was like Now ASR cant say NO to our shadi  I mean she knew there is something that made her refuse her shadi n now she realised it was because she knew she will be going Away From him ! n now she knows the pain of beimg seprated by him 😭

Awww Can ASR get any CUTER <3 !! Like when he realised how the Payal's Meant to her <3 he RAN to get the payal ! n was lookin for her 🤪 
Loved how he went to the pool side n said 'KHUSHI' 😍  Ayeee My heart always Skips a beat when he calls her like this 🤪

And as xcepted her twisting her leg n him helping her !! but Wait CAN ANY 1 help any1 like this 😲 !! the way he held her Shoulders to make her sit <3 !! n Thn Took her leg even afta she refused <3 (ayee this showed how he thinks he has full rights on her <3 ) ! and thn UFFF FELT HER LEG 😲 ! 😲 😲 !! I was half fainted her <3 !! 🤪

and her HOLDING  HIS SHOULDER TIGHT <3 ! n even when he was done <3 !! he was still holding her leg n was not lettin her go !! n thn PAYAL <3 !! ufff like the GREAT TAVEEZ Connected Our Maneet ONCE UPON A TIME and here its the Great PAYAL <3 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG and thn the PRECAP 🤪 *THUDS* !! * GEETU SPLASHES Water on Manal to bring her back to reality* !! OMG OMG OMG 🤪

i have No Words ! check these PIX <3 ! 

UFFF UFFF UFFF the last 2 Pix *THUDS FAINTED AGAIN*  

ufff this was HOT HOT <3 !! OMG IMagine seein the PRecap ONLI n this is how we r ! how will i be after the Actuall PRECAP ! 

and I BET ! I BET !! this is NOT DREAM !!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3KdgcMTYZw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE] 

🤪

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me 1st 🥳
precap is really really HOT!!❤️☺️I saw it so many times☺️ n ofcourse its not dream...So khushi goes back n decides to marry Shyam as ASR belongs to La(hypothetically) 🥱 n she cant see La unhappy etc etc..n than revelation of Snake at mandap...HATE Marriage

Pallo comes n burns mandap n IF 😈 n mano dances 🥳
Edited by veil_of_roses - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh rabba main toh marr gayi hoyeee...

see maine kaha tha meetha hoga..btu didn't know itna hoga..WOWIEEE 

i have nooo words to say except the song lyrics matched.
the poolside scene and the scene to come were sensual at its best!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Manal nice post.. even though there are many threads on tomorrows precap, still enjoyed your post most...👍🏼
Loved the whole episode.. all Arhi moments,..Arhilicious...😳
Loved the poolside romance of ArHi.. Arnav taking care of Khushi's sprained leg and then waring her Payal.. whole scene was very romantic and sensual... 😍😳
and precap is Janleva..
I am still shock to see Arnie will do that to Khushi.. I mean he has tottall lost in her...I am still drooling after watching the precap.. I am sure hardly anyone will sleep tonight after watching the precap...
I loved the song they choose for Arhi... "Jadoo hai nasha hai..." It was perfect for todays situation when they both wanted to see each other...☺️
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

precap is really really HOT!!❤️☺️

Wait is this some1 i knw 😲 ? ! Gargz ? !! if ya 🤗 ! 

n OMG <3 im dead afta the Precap <3
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg, i really cnt wait til tomorrow..so impatient!!!☺️
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited 1st post...nope its not gargi mano some1 is stalking you🤣😛
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

oh rabba main toh marr gayi hoyeee...

see maine kaha tha meetha hoga..btu didn't know itna hoga..WOWIEEE 

i have nooo words to say except the song lyrics matched.
the poolside scene and the scene to come were sensual at its best!

hahahh it was hot 🤣 !! the song is honestly a HOT HOT 1 !! buh here ArHi gave a new meaning to the song <3 !! 

YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 Manal! Hayee Manal! Why are you making this time of suffering worse with your super duper commentary and pictures! 😡 But seriously waaah! Kya baat hai! ☺️
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses

Me 1st 🥳

precap is really really HOT!!❤️☺️I saw it so many times☺️ n ofcourse its not dream...So khushi goes back n decides to marry Shyam as ASR belongs to La(hypothetically) 🥱 n she cant see La unhappy etc etc..n than revelation of Snake at mandap...HATE Marriage

Pallo comes n burns mandap n IF 😈 n mano dances 🥳

this is MY BAHU RANIII ! 😲 ! OMG OMG OMG <3 !! palllo this is YOU 😲 ! Please Temme yes🥳