Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pgm7

What is with these two?! I'm sure to have a heart failure tomorrow and my tv set will burst into flames tomorrow since they have already set it on fire. These people have chemistry in the literal,technical in all senses.!! No wonder they it was said they feel akward shooting for romantic scenes! All this time where were they? The poolside scene was not only hot but naturally electric. After this I really don't give a damn about Shyam and his antics. Sanaya and Barun are doing the best job in terms of lead actors on tv right now. I've not come any lead couple with such amazing and powerful chemistry on tv in a long time. 

*drools away*

Yaa they feel awkward for sure coz their acting is just so natural . They may feel weird looking at each other's face that time coz the expressions look so real .lol.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
100% trye Jenny... I am in love with Sarun... Inspite of having their real romantic life (personal life), they have so much sizzeling chemistry onscreen...wow..amazing couple..
Vera thumbnail
The fact that both of them are good-looking, act well,  the scenes are scripted, photographed  and directed well has a lot to do with it !!

The whole team of IPKKND contributes to bringing out their on-screen chemistry. Kudos to them!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahhh, I Agree With You ! β˜ΊοΈ If SaJan Can Be The Cutest & Januablest Couple Then ArHi Can Be TOTALLY Hot & Sizzling One πŸ˜³
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

I know its people personal choice but i m not agree with u in sanaya's part. I still think sanaya's chemistry with Mohit was still untouched.Its just my pov.

Soniaaa πŸ€— Ohh, She Meant Hot Chemisty ;) SaJan Were Never Meant For That Coz They Resembled Cute & Januable Couple πŸ˜ MoNaya Can Any Tym Be Hot But SaJan Will Be The Cutest Love Saga In My Rather Than Hot Love Story ! 😳
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Ok people its not about MoNaya ( they are real couple and i like them). Its about onscreen chemistry which is totally different . Onscreen chemo depends on alot of things like actor's acting abilities , characters, director and many more. Its different. So Monaya fans dont get offfended cause its not about Monaya πŸ˜ƒ

I'm Sure NO MoNaya Fans Or Sharavaan & Saachi Fans Would Mind 😳
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OH GOD THE PRECAP was :| LOL, I want tommorow to come NOW!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree. They are hot and according to me their chemistry is the best right now. It actually gives you goosebumps.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly they are the SRK-Kajol pair of television.
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Tell me Yaaar!!!

This jodi is THIS good, ONLY because of these two's mind-blowing chemistry!!!

OMG!! the way he looks at her!! Watching her reactions to his touch! *eeek!*

I cant believe I STILL have the energy to shriek after watching this scene for the millionth time!
shouldn't i be bored by now?