HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 🤣 
rofl
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
LOL!!!! That was too cute!

My husband has seen snippets of the show but he gets regular updates from me. And after watching today's SBS and learning about Arnav's wedding...our conversation went like this.

Me: Isnt it saaad! *wails* Now Khushi is gonna agree to marry Shyaaam!!!

Hubs: But isn't it good? Now Ms.Kasap can finally have a family of her own! She doesn't seem to have parents, family, friends or a house to go to..I think this is good news for her. Only thing is Rani Mukherji shouldn't find out about the wedding of Khushi.!!!!!

Me: Eh? 😕 RANI MUKHERJI???!! What the!!! What is she doing in IPKKND??!!!!

Hubs: You know..Rani...the one who limps...

Me: WHAT THE!!! You mean, "Rani SAAHIBAAA!" *shakes head* Darling..what do you think about when I verbally replay the whole episode to you???

Hubs: Gaddafi's death!!!!!

Me: Oh, for heaven's sakesss!!!

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha who can understand men?🤣 Whenever i watch it with my brother, i usually make comments or smile whenever we get a romantic scene but he always gives me this weird expression telling me that i'm nuts. Edited by Wafa_94 - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lolll, that is hilarious and cute! 🤣

sunaina02 thumbnail
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤣Oh GOSH...this is hilarious..LMFAO

tes_v1 thumbnail
OMG! I read that in a bus and was smiling silly! 🤣 🤣🤣

All I'll say is: Men will be men. 🤣🤣
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i cant make my husband watch any indian programs.. he is into us tv serials "mad men" r "lost" like that ..he is like 'shall we watch somthing else nice'  kind of guy to me..he cant  understand why iam watching this..even though i watch only this serial..anyway we usually watch together other program..btw we live in uk.
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

OMGGG...🤣🤣🤣..thnx for sharing...totally cracked me up..😆so did the response live-up to ur expectations ?!?!😆

It was typical him.  He was probably thinking about cricket. 😆 My husband and I are polar opposites, yet very similar. Meaning, we see the same thing, but from different perspectives... ALWAYS. So, if we don't solidly argue about nonsensical stuff, the sun might set in the east that day. 🤣 Thank goodness he has a sense of humor... I tend to lose my temper very quickly, but it always ends with a laugh. 
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahu

LOL!!!! That was too cute!

My husband has seen snippets of the show but he gets regular updates from me. And after watching today's SBS and learning about Arnav's wedding...our conversation went like this.

Me: Isnt it saaad! *wails* Now Khushi is gonna agree to marry Shyaaam!!!

Hubs: But isn't it good? Now Ms.Kasap can finally have a family of her own! She doesn't seem to have parents, family, friends or a house to go to..I think this is good news for her. Only thing is Rani Mukherji shouldn't find out about the wedding of Khushi.!!!!!

Me: Eh? 😕 RANI MUKHERJI???!! What the!!! What is she doing in IPKKND??!!!!

Hubs: You know..Rani...the one who limps...

Me: WHAT THE!!! You mean, "Rani SAAHIBAAA!" *shakes head* Darling..what do you think about when I verbally replay the whole episode to you???

Hubs: Gaddafi's death!!!!!

Me: Oh, for heaven's sakesss!!!

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣