Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ipepe

Anjali has been a great sister too.She does not just say that she would do anything for her brother's happiness,does something too.

I am not a fan but I still don't like or agree with the replies here.We can understand that ASR not confronting or breaking up with la has got something to do with the future tracks but can't understand the same thing when we see that anjali isn't seeing arnav's feelings for khushi.Why?
I get irritated by her too,I am just so sure that I am one of those people who dislike her the most but what I have never understood is if she is termed stupid or extra naive for believing shyam to this extent,then why aren't rest of the raizadas criticized for the same?ASR believes in shyam as much as anjali does.No one has ever had doubts about him,except mami

With KHushi - she will jump to conclusions, will blame her, will realize much later and regret. 

That is to be seen.Though I am 90% sure this is what is going to happen but credit should be given where she deserves it.

Good point. Although, the time ASR and Angali found Shayam wandering around near Khushi's house, ASR looked suspicious.
He did?I don't remember much.
But then he didn't act further so may be those suspicious looks were just there to confuse us.
I don't like how ASR behaves whenever shyam ditches anjali,just a hand on her shoulder!Doesn't really do justice to his character,he is supposed to be passionate about people he loves and goes on and on about how he would do anything for his di but when time comes to actually do something... he is a disappointment.In these particular cases that is.

When show started i thought she will be strong character but now she is totally mera pati parmeshwar types why dosen't she questions her husband 😕 and like you said she blindly trusts him so surely she is going to support that looser.sometimes i wonder will she go against her brother too if he shows shyamu truth to her. 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: incandescent

With OP - she jumped to conclusions, (maybe) later she realized but did not apologize if she did ( i know it wasn't the time)

With KHushi - she will jump to conclusions, will blame her, will realize much later and regret. 

Sorry Guys. I made a mistake here. Actually i wanted to say that Anajli will jump to conclusions about KHushi just like she did with OP. I wasn't talking about ASr.

I was in hurry and i totally messed up while writing. Sorry ðŸ˜³

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont have much hope from Anjali in the immediate aftermath of the revelation. She will side with Shyam. She has to see a lot before she will accept that he is rotten.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its my worst fear..i hope it doesnt come true..