Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anushkakaur21 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't like this track at all!!
its totally against ASR character.  How can he agree just like that?? Even if Khushi says she getting married, still why would he agree to marry La if he doesnt believe in marriage in the first place.   Hopefully they dont dragged this at all!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The only reason I like this wedding announcement is because the story is progressing. And this might also be a wake-up call for Arnav and Khushi to realize their feelings. The story might actually move from all the eye-locks and rabba ve. As much as I like all those Arnav-Khushi scenes, I didn't want them just moving in circles.

And regarding the wedding, it obviously seems unlikey that the actual wedding might happen..so a bit of relief there..
agastya_muni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I beg to differ. I would prefer an engagement rather than a Shaadi. The shaadi track is what every serial takes separating lovers and then getting them married when the first one fails etc. I am so tired of that track.

As someone said in another post, LA should be the one shedding the light on Shyam's treachery so that ASR can intervene at the right time to rescue our damsel who is in too much distress at the moment.

Well that will leave us with LA on the limbo, we can bring in another guy who would be a perfect match for LA. 
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anushka19

I don't like this track at all!!

its totally against ASR character.  How can he agree just like that?? Even if Khushi says she getting married, still why would he agree to marry La if he doesnt believe in marriage in the first place.   Hopefully they dont dragged this at all!

except i dont think that he's agreed...i thik they sprung it on him out of the blue at the diwali function in the evening...he looks shocked and maybemad...

but he's unsmiling and looks at khushi with the "are you happy now?!" expression on his face...he's trying to figure out what shes feeling...he knows he affects her yet she seems to be unaffected and is now giving out on the "happy" announcement of his wedding to LA...What The!!

πŸ˜†
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

i agree with u! Also , I think ASR is studying Khushi!

It might be with some intense scenes between them! Becoz nomatter how much khushi feels bad, she will never express her love as she will feel as she will b betraying LA!

yaaa...thats wht i am talking abt...remeber when arnav bought la in rm tooo many complained abt it...but wht followed was completely unexpected...i expect more rabba ve 😍again...coz both will come close much more than b4πŸ˜‰
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have mixed feelings abt this track! Im happy that Arnav will now take ome step and i hope his inner struggle gets over and he realises that only khushi is the rite person for him.. 
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: agastya_muni

I beg to differ. I would prefer an engagement rather than a Shaadi. The shaadi track is what every serial takes separating lovers and then getting them married when the first one fails etc. I am so tired of that track.

As someone said in another post, LA should be the one shedding the light on Shyam's treachery so that ASR can intervene at the right time to rescue our damsel who is in too much distress at the moment.

Well that will leave us with LA on the limbo, we can bring in another guy who would be a perfect match for LA. 

everyone knows it wont come to shaadi...😊i am sorry if u misunderstood it...if they got married to different ppl the show will surely go off air coz its a huge turn off😭
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
something is bound to happen for arnav to say YES to this marriage & y do i get da feeling that da reason behind this YES is khushi herself?

btw i like this development too cuz i enjoy watching painful romances. but i dont think CVs will drag this until mandap time at least not for arnav. but having said that, it's impossible to picture blah out of his life until arnav steps in & marries khushi to stop pervert getting married again!

man im going nuts thinking about da track...
agastya_muni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shann20

everyone knows it wont come to shaadi...😊i am sorry if u misunderstood it...if they got married to different ppl the show will surely go off air coz its a huge turn off😭

Oh sorry, I stand corrected. Thank you for No shaadi business. 😊

I am confused about the current track. All along ASR has been against a marriage or any sort of commitment. How come the track has changed midway? If at all he wants to get married it should be with KKG.

I would like to see ASR vehemently denying even an engagement with LA.  Now that he has realised he is drawn towards KKG going with what others say will not suit his personality. And then when the time is right, it should be only KKG that he should consider 😳

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I so agree.. its high time I see ASR doing something for his love and taking things in control!!.

I'm looking forward to this track as well!!