Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Back in 2005 I had gone to India & had forced my family members there to take me to Mannat. πŸ˜† I was in the hopes of meeting Shahrukh. Well I did arrive at Mannat, but my hopes of meeting him were left unfulfilled. I talked to his watchman and security guard both. His SG was an asshole, but his watchman was rather kind. I begged him to let me meet Shahrukh and how I came all the way from the US. He simply said "aap jaise log kitne aate hain from abroad aur agar mein sab ko Shahrukh ji se milata hoon to mein to gaya kaam se." 😭 Saala SG told me Shahrukh & Gauri were out of town. The watchman said only Shahrukh was away. I don't know how much truth there was to Shahrukh  not being home, but after hearing Shahru say that he's hardly home and always busy I do believe that he may indeed really not have been home. I wasn't big on Gauri then so I wasn't interested in meeting her. I was only 15 at the time. I saw one of his dogs though! πŸ˜† And his huge bungalow. His watchman was totally a sweetheart. But his SG sucked!!

And then of course there was a time when my mama, mami, and cousins met him on the plane, at a dollar store, and at the airport and told him all about me and he called my house. But that gets into a whole new story! πŸ˜†

aww. lucky for u his head SG has been changed. i think he got married.
plus SRK is always working na so... πŸ˜› go at 4-5am to his house. thats when he is home πŸ˜†

hopefully u'll meet him again another time πŸ˜ƒ
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ he even called my house upon the request of my mama and mami who told him i was a huge fan. but unfort he had called late at night and everyone in my household was sleeping. :(
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!CPR
u just missed :(
awh that's really sweet of u n ur family ...
ugh that SG😑
i hate bodyguards/SGπŸ˜†..
btw u dint get his ph. no. ???
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
hahaha if only i had gotten his phone number! lol
Sabu0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have b.day same day as K.K3
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
^ aren't you lucky?! hahaa <3

shahrukh fans go wish his son a happy bday here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1957420
..Candy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premiti

King khan rocks

yup he does.,.😎