mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys: Simi here...so as said here is my first try at One shot...here you will see Maan in different avatar...πŸ˜‰ So umm I hope you guys enjoy him I mean like him...πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†!😳😳

You know the song "fireworks" by Kate Perry so I thought why not do "waterworks" you guys will know what I am talking about after you guys read this OSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Damn this had to be broken today out of all the days...stupid thing..." She bangs on the things even harder causing it to break even more. She screams when she got all wet. The doorbell rang. "coming.." She runs to the door without looking back in the mirror at once. 

"hello..."

"Yeah is this Geet Handa's house?" (he looks at the paper and then back at the girl. He was shocked to see her wet from head to toe. He checks her out with a smile. Geet looks down and realizes she is completely wet.)

Geet: umm yeah who are you?

"you uhh called for a plumber?"

Geet: ohh yeah...right this way...

"is it your shower that is broken?" 

Geet (turns around and looks at him and then realizes what he meant.) ohh umm no..I was trying to fix the pipe but it seems like I made it worse. Anyway, the bathroom is at the end of the hallway to your left. Excuse me.

"sure no problem." (he goes at the end of the hallway to the bathroom. While, Geet goes to her room to change. After few minutes, she comes out going toward the bathroom.

Geet: How long will it take Mr.

"Maan...its Maan...and looking at the damage probably an hour or so."

Geet: ohh umm okay...do you need anything?

Maan: no am good..thanks...(Geet checks him out as he lays on the floor..his head was underneath the sink...as she was about to leave he calls her back) actually could you help me out for one minute..

Geet (steps in the bathroom) sure what is it?

Maan: Hold this ranch...I need to grab something..

Geet: Okay...how...you uh are lying down...

Maan: okay wait...(he moves out a little...giving her space..she kneels on her knees..he takes her hand and puts it on top of the ranch.) okay right there...get a good strong handle on it...right there..okay good...(she holds the ranch while Maan grabs something from the tool kit...) 

Geet: How much longer?

Maan: wait okay I found it...(he comes back with a blow torch and other tools to seal up the pipe) Okay when I say it let it go. (he leans closer to Geet...trying to put his head underneath the sink...) okay I got it...thanks

Geet (gets up..) sure no problem...do you need anything to drink?

Maan: No am good. I will let you know later if I need anything. 

Geet thoughts went with something else when he said that. She imagined him coming near her with greasy hands, smirking at her. He corners in against the wall while he leans closer and closer to her until...she shook herself to get her head out of the gutter. She quickly runs out of the bathroom to the kitchen. She begins preparing dinner keeping herself busy. She puts on some headphones for music completely forgetting she is not alone at home. Maan comes out of the bathroom with wet head calling out for her but when he didn't get any response from her. He stops at the kitchen door when he saw her humming a tune while she prepares food. She was dressed in a sari as if expecting a company. He stands behind her calling her name again he got no response. He touches her shoulder causing her to scream. Maan backs up a little putting his hands up in defense. Geet takes out her headphones and looks at him.

Maan: woh am sorry I tried to fix it but it seems like I might have to come back tomorrow.

Geet: What? but

Maan: I need to replace the pipes. Right now the stores are closed.

Geet (touches her head) okay that is fine. What time tomorrow? I won't be home till after 5.

Maan: okay I will be back tomorrow at 7. 

Geet (smiles okay that works) Thanks!

Maan (grabs his stuff) take care.

Geet: bye..(She walks him to the door...when he was about to leave...Maan turns around and looks at her)

Maan: By the way don't try to fix the pipe or go anywhere near it. (he smiles and leaves...Geet just stares at him unable to say anything after seeing his smile. She leans against the door thinking about him...she jumps and runs inside...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day Geet opens the door after work. Maan smiles at her.

Maan: hey...so I brought all the required items. 

Geet: Great...you know where the bathroom is...ohh and can you take a look at my kitchen sink too. It seems to be leaking.

Maan: okay sure no problem. 

Geet: do you need anything to drink?

Maan: umm okay I will take some tea.

Geet: okay no problem. Tea coming right up (Maan smiles and leaves..Geet checks him out but quickly turns around when he turns around. Maan smiles to himself and goes to the bathroom whistling...) 

Maan: Geet the bathroom is fixed...

Geet: okay well I am almost done with the tea. 

Maan: Well until the tea is ready how about I look at the sink. (He lies on the floor...when he was down on the floor..he pops his head up to get something when her legs came into view. She was standing around the gas, wearing a knee length skirt that hugged her body. She takes her left leg and scratches it behind the other leg. She drops something on the floor...she beds down to get it, as soon as her "back" come in front of him..he hits his head on the pipe really hard making the leak worse.)

Geet: Are you okay?

Maan (comes out from under the sink..) woh I hit my head

Geet (comes and sits in front of him..) omg you are bleeding and wet. Come let me help you

Maan (gets up. She makes him sit on the sofa...she sits in front of him...she gently blows on his wound and puts antiseptic on. Maan looks at her cleavage which was pretty visiable...loosing all senses) uh uh your (he clears his throat) tea

Geet: I lowered the gas..(she puts the bandage on his head) okay...here is the towel. 

Maan (grabs the towel and starts wiping his head) thanks

Geet: now let me get you your tea. (She serves him tea)

Maan; Thanks..so umm I will fix the kitchen sink free of charge

Geet (laughs) thanks. So Maan...what else do you do?

Maan: umm nothing much...I volunteer here and there but a full-time plumber

Geet: hmm 

Maan: What do you do?

Geet: I am a full time accountant. 

Maan: ohh how...umm..boring

Geet (laughs) you got that right...but I bet your job is fun...meeting new people everyday and whatnot

Maan; umm it has its days...sometimes I get very grumpy, bitchy..sometimes..very...(he looks at Geet...she stops and both stare at each other. Maan clears his throat) sometimes umm nice customers.

Geet; So what category do I come under? 

Maan: umm you def. come under nice...(both get quiet after the tea finishes) let me fix the sink before you have a wet kitchen.

Geet: Let me help you too...after all its the least I can do for no charge...

Maan: okay...(he gets under the sink again...)So do you have anybody else living here?

Geet: no just me...(she sits next to him...checking him out...his t-shirt was wet...making his stomach visible. She could tell he was very fit...she saw water dripping down his chest.. unknowingly she brought up her hand with towel and wipes it...Maan bangs his hand against the pipe after feeling her touch..she quickly removes her hand) sorry...

Maan: its uhh okay...(The water started pouring even faster...he tries to stop the water with the ranch but couldn't see anything or do much as water poured...Geet leaned closer to him with towel..wrapping it around the pipe..now both were soaked) umm thanks..(he brings up his head to thank her but never realized how close she actually was to him...her chest was very close to his face...he stops breathing and puts his head down as he tried to concentrate on the job...) umm you need to come a little closer to hold it right here...while I fix the other side...(he angles his body so that his head was on the other side...Geet was practically lying on top of him...while she tried to balance herself with one hand while holding the towel over the pipe. Geet couldn't concentrate..all she could think about was his cologne. His smell was so strong and so inviting. She turns her face the other way...so that she doesn't look at his wet chest, wet hair and that cute face while he concentrated in fixing the pipe...) you uhh can let go..I am done..(Geet drops the towel and slowly gets out of him...Maan holds her arms to support her...both sit on the floor avoiding each other...)

Geet: umm should we test try it?

Maan: huh umm yeah..(both get up and turn on the sink while looking at each other...he bends down to check for leaks..) okay we are good..

Geet: okay...thanks...(Maan gets up and looks at her...he touches her face to remove a piece of strand that was on her face which was bothering him. She closes her eyes feeling his touch.)

Maan: Sorry. I uhh should get going

Geet: how about dinner? (He looks at her) I mean I prepared some extra food. That is if you want to have it.

Maan: umm sure...let me wash my hands...

Geet: okay I will go change as well. (both sit at the dining table...feeling awkward and attracted to each other...after dinner..Maan stops at the door)

Maan: Thanks for the dinner.

Geet: sure no problem...(as he was about to leave) uhh Maan you know...I might have another leak tomorrow..my shower was giving me some problems. If you could come and take a look at it.

Maan: ohh umm actually I am off tomorrow.

Geet: ohh okay..never mind I will call someone else

Maan: I never said no. I could come and take a look at it. No need to call anyone.

Geet: You sure?

Maan: yeah...

Geet: Okay see you tomorrow. Bye

Maan: bye..(She closes the door smiling...Maan puts his tools smiling as well...)

Geet opens the door the next day wearing a sari...

Maan (smiles) hi...

Geet: hi...(she smiles as she lets him in...closing the door)

So how was it? * biting nails*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
thats cute and i loved it
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!
i wish u continued some more...
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo for being a WOTW

that was so WET, sweetly wet ... amazing ... i mean no kiss & no love making but me still blushing a lot
you know what simi, you should try your hands on OS, often ... but make them long from next time
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os dear
both r soo cute
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

congo for being a WOTW

that was so WET, sweetly wet ... amazing ... i mean no kiss & no love making but me still blushing a lot
you know what simi, you should try your hands on OS, often ... but make them long from next time

Thank you so much!
ahaha that was the idea..it was suppse to be subtle..so am glad you still ended up blushing lol
okay...really?? I thought it was long.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omggg simii
it was soo cuteee
lovedd it
pleaseee continueee karoo
warna i will die haha
wanna read moree
mrs.msk thumbnail