FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
YES yes and  Yess πŸ˜›
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

erm wouldnt it be awkwierd for them? i mean we've established that they've been sleeping together... wouldnt Nani die of shock if ASR passed of La to a cousin... i mean i dont mind cos if all partys involved agree and its love then nothing like it... but Nani will blow a fuse... but who listens to her anyway!!

Have we actually established that they were sleeping together? Well they have not since her entry to RM!

It may have happened before! Now he stays well away from her! O course if THIS is the case, then Dhruv is out as an option for La!
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kokila11

Yep, she deserves someone...she deserves a RAIZADA!πŸ˜†

true
aussieman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m with you she needs a cool guy in her life that loves her dearly
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am curious to see if Dhruv is ever introduced in the show. He was mentioned once a long time back and never heard of after that. But Dhruv and La togetherπŸ˜•πŸ˜• esp if ASR and La have been intimate, nahinnnπŸ˜†πŸ˜† too awkward for me.

I would love to see Aman too for that matterπŸ˜†

Edit - nani is also looking for a match for LaxmijiπŸ˜†
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

La had sneaked around in ASR's room when she entered RM...due you guys think, she wouldn't have tried to seduce him before entering RM...and obviously he is a man...who knows what he did, before khushi came in the picture...

so i wouldn't want her to be with Dhruv...she can go back to london and find a nice guy there...I am sure we won't miss her
πŸ˜†

Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

La had sneaked around in ASR's room when she entered RM...due you guys think, she wouldn't have tried to seduce him before entering RM...and obviously he is a man...who knows what he did, before khushi came in the picture...

so i wouldn't want her to be with Dhruv...she can go back to london and find a nice guy there...I am sure we won't miss her
πŸ˜†

Exactly! She and ASR have totally done the deed... It was made pretty clear, and honestly I just don't see ASR as some kind of untouched virgin. πŸ˜‰ They're just holding off now because Nani keeps sending Laxmi to check on them, and ASR has his mind elsewhere.  Mills & Boons at it's finest!! πŸ˜†

La can go back to London.. preferably with Aman. 
Achava11 thumbnail
so ...Sankha DEVi is OBVIOUSLY WILL NOT BE the the first woman to be in his bedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†if all the comments posted above r indeed true!

I am laughing πŸ˜†
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Dhruv getting Arnavs GF? ewww! Especially if ASR and La have had a physical relationship! AKWAAARRDDD!πŸ˜†

Dont worry...dont think they have gone there yet...havent u noticed how awkwardly ASR behaves when La touches him..πŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Exactly! She and ASR have totally done the deed... It was made pretty clear, and honestly I just don't see ASR as some kind of untouched virgin. πŸ˜‰ They're just holding off now because Nani keeps sending Laxmi to check on them, and ASR has his mind elsewhere.  Mills & Boons at it's finest!! πŸ˜†

La can go back to London.. preferably with Aman. 

Yeah agreed! She needs to leave! Either to come back later, or not at all! She cant STAY in the picture at the moment if things are to progress between ARHI! I just want La and ASR to mutually agree to move on, as they can BOTH see that there is something missing here! It was all good when La was "Arm candy" at parties and they may have even had a "Physical thing" going on at one point! (as mutually consenting adults in a relationship may agree to do, especially if marriage was not discussed as an option at the start)..

However all that is at an end now! Therefore, it makes sense for them BOTH to move on, and this can only happen if either ASR decides to come clean and tell her he dosent really WANT to marry her and he made a mistake!  OR the "plant / suicide note" thing needs to come out so they BOTH realize that they were "tricked" into getting back together!

Either way LA needs to move on!

P.S. NEVER thought "Hotness" was a Virgin! Come on...Case in point... "Poolside Diwali Antics"! Nothing "virginal" about "THAT LOOK" he was giving our Jalebi girl! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago