the towel and the red sari and khushi OS

CutieZainab22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello this is my first post and this event tooK place in my head and i had to write it down. Sorry if its cheesy or boring but i just had to write it down. enjoy and pm me if you want me to write another event and for people that dont like being touchy touchy please dont read this. sorry for the spelling mstakes i was in a hurry.

Arnav
How could she do that? who does she think she is? the queen of england? she thinks she could just disturb my whole meeting over making me saying sorry to La for not buying her the colour lipstick she requested. am i lavanyas servant ? the deals now cancelled and i have now lost millions because of that low class girl. how could she shred all my work which i had spent ages preparing and instead put a not telling me what colour lipstick does lavanya want.

arnav recollects the time he called her low class and talked about her 'awkat'. her tearfilled eyes make his heart tremble and ache as to how he could damage that pure innocent thing and make her cry. He shook his head vigorously to get the guilt out of him and looked up. 

Arnav
I am arnav singh raizada. i have no room to feel sorry for a lowclass girl. she made me lose millions. i will take revenge. i hate her.

Arnav headed home. He needed some time to get over that 'khushi kumari gupta'. He walked sraight into the house and didnt even stop when anjali called him. He didnt want to talk to di and listen to her fantasy tales and how mami and nani fought today and where abouts did laxmi leave her droppings, he didnt even want to hear what khushi broke today: that was a matter that intrigued him but he was in no mood to listen to a word about that khushi.

'Chote Chote' anjali called

Arnav walked into his room and locked the door behind him just in case di didnt walk in ad sees him so upset about something.

arnav
what was that? what can i  hear from the bathroom? why is my bathroom shower on? who is in my bathroom? what are they doing in my bathroom? is this the only bathroom in the house?

the door was open and he could sense her. he could sense the girl that made his life 'different'. he walked in and saw khushi in the shower... her face was the only thing clear because the shower curtain covered the rest and made her body look translecent but her delicacy was clear. her slim slender waist, her curved hips moving side to side in the rhythem of the song she was singing: Jalebi bai , her chest slowly moving. how he wished that the curtains were not there and he could see that beauty more clearly.

Khushi looked up and the shower of water was on her face. what a beauty! then she closed her beautiful eyes and reached out for the towel. she reached and reached but it was too far away.
arnav couldnt bear to see her anxious for the towel so he picked it up and extended it to her just as he always extended her dupatta. khushi grabbed it but she still had no clue arnav was there watching her shower. but when she grabbed it she touched arnavs hard manly fingers and just then she knew it was him . khushi quickly wrapped the towle around her breasts and pulled the curtains open. arnav just stood there gobsmacked as to how he deserved to see such a beautiful thing.

khushi then looked at arnav who was still staring at her with his mouth open and she felt embarresed .Khushi couldnt bear the embarresment any longer so she extended her foot out in order to leave but unfortunately she stepped into a puddle. khushi was just about to fall and her towel was going to go haywire but she fellon to arnavs chest and he held the towel in place by keeping a hand on her covered back. khushi realised which position she was in and backed away. what a mistake? th towel was falling but it kept much of her hidden. 
'meri anken band hain... tum um ... karlo'
arnav closed his eyes and turned around and she didnt miss the opportuinty to look presentable she wrapped the towle around her really tight nd tucked the end inside. then she extended another foot and was about to fall and grabbed arnavs back for support. arnav turned aaroud and said 'tum kabhi bhi sahi taran chal nahin sakti, her waqt khud gir thi ho ya kisi ko gira dai thi ho'
 khushi just stared at him wht her big eyes and tried to cover her neck with her hands and arms.

arnav didnt want her to fall and hurt herslef so he swiftly picked her up and walked into his room with a beauty in his arms. he didnt want to put her down but she kept on insisting so he had to. 

now arnav forgot all the anger in the world, it was just him and her.

arnav noticed a plain red sari on his bed and he immediately knew what was going to happen next. khushi was going to dress in that sari and thats my fave colour.

khushi kept looking down in embarresment

'main ...um ..bathroom main hoon uhh... tum change karlo'

arnav went into the bathroom which was scented by khushi

arnav
what a beauty she must be looking in that sari? i cant wait ? red sari...ah!

arnav couldnt wait anylonger so he walked in and there she was khushi kumari gupta doing the plaits on her sari. her bare waist giving out her perfect figure with wet hair flapping droplets of water onto arnavs face . a droplet fell onto his lip and he brushed it aside with his tongue...

next  ------- find out why khushi was having a shower in arnavs room and can arnav resist the temptation of touching her

please tell me if this is good and i should continue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR LUMPS AND PLUMP JALAIBIES ON TOP CONTINUE!!! and add me to ur pm list plz!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats a  very good start!!.. Do continue!
arhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
hey that was amazing! please continue soon, and pm me if possible. looking forward to the next update. 😊
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with the others...really nice OS and am hoping u will continue!!!

Many thanks
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls continue pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Continue!! N add me to ur pm list !!
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grat start plz do contionio
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O MY GOOOD. this is amazing! please please please please continue..was that sweet enough of a request? are yaar, aur sweet banoogi to mujhe diabetes ho jayegi 😆

but seriously, great job 👍🏼 keep it up 👏

update soon and please add me to your PM list 😊
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Waooo jst loved itt he was pissed at her n when he saw her in the bathroom he forgot everything
wished  it was this way in real life 😆