Written Update : 31st October

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Astha's house

Keerath enters Astha's room with a gift which she tries to ignore but upon compulsion  she gives a glance towards the gift and is shocked. The packet had bombs. He explained to AStha how he had been trained to kill enemies in the military likewise how he is going to kill his enemy utilising this resource😡. Hearing this Astha begs in front of Keerath not to cause any harm to Atharva😭. But Keerath still taunts her. Astha gets irritated and is about to reveal the real colors of Keerath when Keerath stops her saying that if she ever try to open her mouth in front of her parents then he would finish off Atharva which leaves Astha look helplessly at Baapji's photo. Keerath goes near the photo and lights a matchstick and Astha stops him. He turns towards her and says that he wont burn Baapji's photo but would definitely burn Baapji's name,fame and respect by killing himself and by proving the entire world that he was the one who filled sindoor on Astha's forehead and Baapji chose his bride for someone else by declaring her as Baapji's daughter in law. And when he went to Baapji instead of justice he was given death. So he asks Astha to thinks twice before taking any step against him.(uff this Keerath.. feel like killing him😡😳.. i cant digest this track😳.. its getting boring now with the entry of this irritating character🤢😡)) Manu enters the room and notices the packet with bombs and asks about it on which Keerath replies back that he has brought it from military to save money so that it could be used on Astha's marriage instead of crackers.😡

Hari Om Dham

Atharva shown disturbed thinking how to get a solution to the Keerath problem. He decides to call Guddi,Astha's friend, so that she could help him talk with Astha. Upon calling he enquires Guddi about Keerath on which she says that Keerath is a handsome guy from military and looks like a hero.. and so on.. Atharva asks Guddi whether he could talk with AStha on which Kulti agrees.

Astha house

Astha tries calling Atharva when Madhav comes to her room and finds Astha very disturbed. He asks Astha for the reason. Astha was about to tell him by taking Keerath's name when Lajo enters asking for something. Astha leaves from there rubbing off her tears. Madhav is left confused as to why Astha took Keerath's name.

at village

Guddi was about to go to Astha's house when Keerath comes infront of her and asks her to prepare tea for him (so that he could stop her from meeting Astha😡). Guddi who was in love with Keerath is excited with his way of talking and agrees to prepare tea and leaves.

Baapji's room

Baapji was doing Anurom Virom when Atharva enters there. He tries to speak his heart out to Baapji when Trishna comes their looking out for him. He leaves from there without telling anything to Baapji 😭.

AStha's room

Astha's parents and Mannu leaves to invite villagers for Haldi and Mahendi and Astha was left alone. She decides to call Atharva and is shocked to find her mobile missing. AStha is shocked to see the mobile in Keerath's hand who was standing behind her.

Hari Om Dham

Shyam asking permission from Baapji to arrange homely made food for family members attending marriage. Trishna interferes between saying home food is prepared daily in the house so she has arranged for the best caterers of the town and they would take care of the food😳😕. Atharva is left thoughtful as to why Guddi didnt make AStha call him when at the same time he receives a call from AStha's mobile. He asks Astha as to why she didnt pick his call and how long had they both playing hide n seek. On which Keerath replies back he too likes playing😡. Atharva gets irritated hearing Keerath's voice on the other side and asks him how Astha's mobile is in his hands. Keerath replies back stating AStha was very distressed with the mobile as to where to keep it and how to hide it from her parents and all so he came there as a solution for AStha's problem. Atharva asks Keerath to handover the phone to AStha but he denies stating that its not fare to call someone else's wife over phone like this. Atharva is shocked hearing this and asks Keerath to handover the phone to Astha in anger.Astha tries to snatch the phone from Keerath but he warns her. He asks Atharva as to what he has to know from AStha and if its regarding him that he can directly ask him whatver he needs to know. Atharva asks Keerath as to why he is behaving like this and what does he actually want. On which Keerath replies that he needs justice. Atharva asks Keerath to stay away from Astha as Astha is his would be but Keerath argues stating what would he do if he doesnt. Atharva replies stating you are arguing like this because you are standing far. Keerath says he is ready to go near him to his palace to argue, and with this excuse he could receive blessings from Baapji and can meet Atharva. He challenges Atharva stating that once he receives blessings from Baapji no one can stop him from getting married to AStha which leaves Atharva stunned😭.

Keerath turns towards AStha stating that there is a rule in military ' do what is said'. He challenges AStha after taking vow of his late parents saying that he would go to AShram and would face Baapji.Episode freezes on Astha's stunned face😭

Precap

Keerath telling Baapji that he is in love with a girl who is getting married to some other guy. So I need your  blessing..😳😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
keerath took the most of the screen time today😭
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

The purpose of this Keerath track is eluding me completely.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot dear anjup ðŸ˜³ for the update well how r u ? i am glad u came back in havan forums , i am busy with my graduation papers so could not give time to havan forum ðŸ˜­ iwas unhappy since no one was doing updates and i do not have time to write for updates , plz pray for my papers 

well i hate keerath 😡 why he has came in aastha life , i want aastha to be only made for aatharv 😳