Frequent Posters

pk40600 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely...beautifull song with beautifull maaneet
rabia04ful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi and a Warm Hug to All dearest Sweethearts of GF---

Maaneetians,Geetains & ofcourse Gurtians...

here i m with a tiny bit of vm--the Gurtilicious Moment we got to see in the making of the song seq last week...this was so so lovely to see Gurti n the GHSP team having fun along with performance...loved it...
its purely fan made vm---
love GURTI so so much---
n yes missing them alot---
i think i m in a trans of Gurtilious Phase these days---making more of vms on their offscreen precious moments..
so here it is---my fav jodi---MAANEET or GURTI---on my fav song--this goes well with themm..
n cn explain my feelings for them too...
GURTI--Jeene Ke Ishare
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPggWHN80n8[/YOUTUBE]
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome Vm  Rabi..

keep making...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

rabi🤗...short and sweet...one of the best gurti moments we all saw in a long time...lovely vm👏

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awee rabi really sweet vm...loved it🤗
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely vm
thanks 4 the pm
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful vm rabia ...loved it 😃
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyy rabzi jaana🤗🤗🤗*tight bear hugs!*

ow!i know it has been AGES since i have to your vm gall *holds ears!*sholly for that!firs' of all it was this school stuff which kept me on my toes and then news of geet ending...hmph.!!*no more talks about that..else i would burst out crying again!😳* hmph! so the most IMPORTANT thing is at last i am back from my hibernation to spam your gall!!🤣🤣

and thanks a lot for the pm links dearie!!!it has helped me a lot in keeping a track of the vms which i haven't seen !!!😆

ho!enough of my usual blabber..would start with the vms!😛aww rabzi!!! that's truly JUST ISN'T FAIR!!!i have resolved not to cry while watching the vms..but you broken my strong resolve with your vms!*sob sob* the gurtilicious parts are at its amazing best!!!loved it so freaking much!!!too happy as you have chosen most of the scenes from the maahi time interview of theirs!😍thats my most favorite interview of theirs till date!!!i think that was the first time wherein gurti has opened up this much and speak freely!😳and the subtitles are too good!!my most favourite scene was the angle badalke scene..oh my freaking lord!!!i just LURVE the way gurmeet laughs!!!!*how can a man's laugh be this SEXY!!!😳 sigh!!!!*great selection of all the gurti interviews!!!!

and the laiyan laiyan one is just as great as the previous one!!!👏👏err..i quite didn't get song(seems punjabi?!!is it?)but just loved the music!!the scenes just seemes very apt with the slow and soulful music!😃moi LURVED the first scene of this <3<3

and the khwabon vm was totally perfect!!!!i just can't get enough of that song!shame its too small!!!perfect blend of the effects and scenes!um...one thing i have understood after watching all the five vms ina row is that you have mostly added moments of gurti laughing and guffawing around!😆crazy stuff!!!!loved this one a a lot!!!!<3<3

and the jeene ka ishara was also too good with the gurti moments!!!!<3

amazing vms rabzi darl!🤗excellent work!!keep the spirit going!<3

~mansi~😳
Edited by -mansi95- - 12 years ago
KTPROCKS thumbnail
amazing Vm 
pls keep on making them...