Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think it will be the maha epi...😆...and they will give a new promo for that i guess...
the days in between they may show a couple of epis tryin to conclude kesar's mental state......a few more tamtam arushiya scenes...😡...some countable minutes of Kriya..🤔...and nainaji's mourning......as much as you would feel bad when someone dies can we please not dedicate episodes full to pass time after mourning at MFGJ? 🥱

Dont kill me but none of the sources mention KriYa's child after he leap...😳..and i know bringing a child is next to impossible generally for the main leads...😆..but four years and no kids does that mean they will declare Pratigya infertile? 😒..cause pratigya is not a vamp like " please i already have one kid to handle not another" 😕...neither is thakur family to sit quiet for years if pratigya does not want to plan a kid ...so may be they will show her infertile and pick up another social cause about facing societal taunts 🤢...of being infertile...😭

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CraziestGurtian

I think it will be the maha epi...😆...and they will give a new promo for that i guess...
the days in between they may show a couple of epis tryin to conclude kesar's mental state......a few more tamtam arushiya scenes...😡...some countable minutes of Kriya..🤔...and nainaji's mourning......as much as you would feel bad when someone dies can we please not dedicate episodes full to pass time after mourning at MFGJ? 🥱

Dont kill me but none of the sources mention KriYa's child after he leap...😳..and i know bringing a child is next to impossible generally for the main leads...😆..but four years and no kids
does that mean they will declare Pratigya infertile? 😒..cause pratigya is not a vamp like " please i already have one kid to handle not another" 😕...neither is thakur family to sit quiet for years if pratigya does not want to plan a kid ...so may be they will show her infertile and pick up another social cause about facing societal taunts 🤢...of being infertile...😭

yeah even i have a bad feeing that they will come up with something like this... 😕

or another reason for P not having her own child can be to give her full attention to baby Samar (  like a typical SP sacrificing female lead) and not because she can't handle two kids...   

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.

yeah even i have a bad feeing that they will come up with something like this... 😕

or another reason for P not having her own child can be to give her full attention to baby Samar (  like a typical SP sacrificing female lead) and not because she can't handle two kids...   

infertility with women is overdone Sleepy and Kesar already been thru this...

when the subject of infertility comes up, the automatic assumption is always that its the woman's problem... if the CVs really want to shake things up, they should show it from the male perspective...Yes I said it !!!! 😛😆  

BUT before you all throw rotten tomatoes at me coz i also would love to see a mini kriya at some point down the road, they can show it as a medical prob that is discovered after lots of drama (ofc) and is fixable... oh how i would looovvee to see the reactions of SS & SDS 😈

and ofc AB would do an excellent job of portraying the emotions of a man going thru something like this ⭐️

bottom line... CVs pls no lame tracks... put K in the limelight ... unearth your boldness hats from the dungeon you threw them in for the past yr ...thats how you got to # 1
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Filza u r so right. why all the bad news come on Nov in pratigya last year this time was the KN and Aarushi diaster and we all tell so much and cv's did what they wanted and lowered the trp to such a extend it didn;t revive after that. i have heard people themselves destroying themselves this is the first time i saw also that cv's killing a drama by themselves. now this time this year the leap and how abt kriya baby.

yeah even i have a bad feeing that they will come up with something like this... 😕

or another reason for P not having her own child can be to give her full attention to baby Samar ( like a typical SP sacrificing female lead) and not because she can't handle two kids...

ya completely agree with u.the cv's r going to show something stupid for kriya not having a baby even prats have samar she can have baby after he goes to school. what is the big deal. she is the lead she can handle two kids. even if kareena can handle 3 kids in we r a family movie then pooja can too. so they should have a kriya baby. why the cv's toruture us i don;t get. hope everything goes well.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday ke super fast episode dekh ke i feel this week🤢
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not Sure.But Think It"ll Be On ME.So,Voted.
But Nice Poll
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

i think soon from thursday this week 😊

I voted for ME, but my brain is telling me sooner, so i am with you😉😆😆😆
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Definitely ME  😃 may be we will get to see K starting education...there is bound to be opposition from SS n thakurain on this issue ...so more diraama...or K will start his new restaurant with TC...so once he is financially settled after 3-4 years while P will be busy behind chotu , we may get to see K's education track after leap plus kriya baby track...😃
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

Definitely ME  😃 may be we will get to see K starting education...there is bound to be opposition from SS n thakurain on this issue ...so more diraama...or K will start his new restaurant with TC...so once he is financially settled after 3-4 years while P will be busy behind chotu , we may get to see K's education track after leap plus kriya baby track...😃

Yeah.Agree With You😊