y m feelng detached frm YRKKH??? - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Didnt watch epi, kuch replies padhe yaha.. N i what i got is epi was a mess overall..
did the cheque which naitik was telling come? N house is actually mortgaged or not? N what was the naksg scn? Plz someone elaborate..
Originally posted by: pari1508

Didnt watch epi, kuch replies padhe yaha.. N i what i got is epi was a mess overall..
did the cheque which naitik was telling come? N house is actually mortgaged or not? N what was the naksg scn? Plz someone elaborate..

@ pari all the best for exams...n u betr concentrate on ur studies...
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

dj is saying house is mortaged... naitik is saying house is not mortaged yet... but if they didn't get the check then they have to mortage... didn't understand actually dat is it mortaged or not... πŸ˜•

Naitik got the check... but his manager says that all the checks which the company gave to others r returned back... so they r worried whether this check will pass or not...

Naitik is worried abt the situation n abt d check dey got... he is tensed n feared... n so he hugs akshara... she strengthens him...
Originally posted by: saru.g

even I didn't understand this house issue... they got the money by keeping house... but still it is not mortaged... not understanding this at all... n waise if any one takes loan on house in the bank then I didn't hear any where that they have to leave d house... I think they can still stay in d house n repay it... dont what these cv's r showing...πŸ˜•

n I dont know y dj suddenly got dat much angry dat he raised his hand... that situation is not at all justified to get dat much angry... n suddenly DJ is speaking normally to naitik after getting d checkπŸ˜•... d whole epi is not at all handled properly... only last scene is good...

I'm disappointed the way epi is presented...😑 Clarity in scenes is missing...there is disconnection betwn 2 scenes...🀒

The only hope and saving grace was Naksh scene where Naitik shares his fear with Akshi and she tries to be strong for him... 😊
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

I'm disappointed the way epi is presented...😑 Clarity in scenes is missing...there is disconnection betwn 2 scenes...🀒

The only hope and saving grace was Naksh scene where Naitik shares his fear with Akshi and she tries to be strong for him... 😊

if they have handled it properly they can present this track nicely... they can get good emotions... actually dey can naksh n their support rather dan showing crying BM n G3...

n btw today they didn't show anyone other than singhania's... thank god... atleast they saved us frm dem... πŸ˜†
@ simran, are i was busy studying only. Islie epi b nai dekha.. Now taken a break toh cum here to read wu.. But its not up yet.. Toh socha yahi se kuch jaan lu.. N thnx for ur wishes.. :)
@ saru, thnx for the update.. Looks like an confusing epi n more confusion is yet to come..
@ ashi, see what cvs are upto.. U still have hopes from them? Lol
venkata thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

I think they took a loan from a bank by keeping house as a security. and if they unable to pay the installments the bank will go for  auction of the house. They would have shown it clearly. To my surprise rajabaan was unable to answer the dj questions.

Pari, you study well and all the best for exams... πŸ‘πŸΌ

The dialogues were confusing...don't really know whether the house is mortgaged or not...😑 Naitik recd the cheque but they get call from manager saying that lot of cheque issued by this co. is bounced...
Last scene main Akshi was leaving for maayka unwillingly for bhai dooj. She again ask Naitik whether he still wants her to go. He nods and say yes. She holds his hand and says everything wl be f9 and start walking to leave. Naitik calls Akshi...she turns back and he hugs her and say that he is scared what wl happen if the cheque is nt cleared.She consoles him and gives him strenght and they hug again.
Originally posted by: saru.g

if they have handled it properly they can present this track nicely... they can get good emotions... actually dey can naksh n their support rather dan showing crying BM n G3...

n btw today they didn't show anyone other than singhania's... thank god... atleast they saved us frm dem... πŸ˜†

I still think this track wl come out nicely if CV's focus on Naksh scenes instead of BM & Co.
I suppose we should be thankful for small mercies from the CV's...πŸ˜†

@ simran, are i was busy studying only. Islie epi b nai dekha.. Now taken a break toh cum here to read wu.. But its not up yet.. Toh socha yahi se kuch jaan lu.. N thnx for ur wishes.. :)
@ saru, thnx for the update.. Looks like an confusing epi n more confusion is yet to come..
@ ashi, see what cvs are upto.. U still have hopes from them? Lol

I still think if shown properly this could be a good track. More focus on Naksh can bring it back on track.