Naman Shaw in BBGC - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Chocolate-boy of small screen Naman Shaw, who was last seen in Rakt Sambandh is back again! The sets of Beend Banonga Ghodi Chadunga is abuzz with the entry of a fresh talent that is all set to heat up the chemistry between the most loved couple Jai and Sarika in a new twist.

The show marks the entry of Naman Shaw in Beend Banonga Ghodi Chadunga as the new face of 'Jai Poddar'. Naman would be seen on Imagine TV beginning November 2011. Speaking about his entry Naman Shaw mentioned, "Fortunate to get such a meaty role, I have followed the show for long and I am sure I will be able to justify the role of 'Jai Poddar' in my own unique way. I have been associated with Imagine TV earlier and know the working and expectations of the role. I hope the audiences love me as 'Jai' and support my character." Naman Shaw has earlier acted in Rakt Sambandh on Imagine TV where he portrayed the character of Niraaj. Beend Banonga Ghodi Chadunga is all set to enthrall its audiences with fresh chemistry between the lead pairs and their life ahead.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Naman-Shaw-in-Beend-Banunga-Ghodi-Chadhunga/articleshow/10555219.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He was fantastic as Neeraj, even though the story got lame towards the end when he was given a hitherto non-existent family.  I doubt that Jai's role fits him.  Of course, if they overhaul Jai's personality such that he's nothing like he was b4, that's another story.
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
he was gr8 in RS, he is just an awesome actor, waitng for his entry :)
and cant wait to see him back on TV ..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In last night's episode, they showed a shadow of him when Sarika phoned his mama in Singapore.  This time, Mama described him as very hard-working & busy.  I guess that in the changeover from Anuj to Naman, the spirit of Neeraj has entered Jai, which explains his diligence. 😆

Other development - the women have all gone for a puja, when Chandan tells Shikha on the phone that he would be detained for 7 more days.  Shikha freaks out, and when the women are going together for the puja, she demands that Sarika be excluded.  Chandan's mom & dadisa disagree, but Santosh, seeing how hostile she was, asked Sarika not to join.  So the 4 of them did the puja and floated a diya, while Sarika did so separately.  The diya that the others floated went off, Shikha freaked out again and Dadisa had a breakdown.

I wonder whether they'll off Chandan next week while he's in custody, so that Ankit can seek greener pastures?  However, if Shikha becomes a widow, she'll make everyone's life hell.  I look forward to it.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
aachalbajaj thumbnail
in which episode it has been shown?