Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's wedding ring!

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This topic might get me andas and tomatoes..but what the hell.

After watching the PROMO for the hundredth time I noticed Barun's wedding ring seems to have vanished! Did it happen on this promo only or has it been missing for sometime and I just didn't notice!
Or was it on his left hand?

I cannot forget the guest house scene where Khushi faints in his arms...and Arnav gently wipes away her tears with his RIGHT HAND..and there you can  clearly see his wedding band. (It added so much more sexiness to his hands too!)

BARUN SOBTI makes me go weak at the knees!☺️

So guys, any comments? When did his ring disappear?

P.S. Im watching his recent scenes on YT now...trying to find out when the ring vanished. He definitely had it when he found Khushi's payal near pool side!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Apz.. thumbnail
i think frm nainital trip onwards no ring on baruns finger!!!!
Shahu thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnam

i think frm nainital trip onwards no ring on baruns finger!!!!

JUST realized this!!! Watching those scenes now! *sighhh*

Hes just sooo hot! ❤️
sunaina02 thumbnail
It was during that fight scene - it disappeared , I though he took it out not to damage it . But may be it has got damaged and is in repairing process now/.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He has not been wearing it at least for 2 weeks now! I noticed! Hard not to notice when you are ogling a person from head to toe all the time!😆

Jokes aside... I MOSTLY look at his eyes!!  Even though the whole "package" is really great... his EYES take the price EVERY time!

I can sincerly say I have NEVER loved a pair of eyes on an actor as much as I love those "chocolate brown dazzlers" of Barun's!❤️
Shahu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

It was during that fight scene - it disappeared , I though he took it out not to damage it . But may be it has got damaged and is in repairing process now/.

I wish he'd wear it always.

It adds so much character to his already gorgeous hands! ❤️
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

He has not been wearing it at least for 2 weeks now! I noticed! Hard not to notice when you are ogling a person from head to toe all the time!😆

Jokes aside... I MOSTLY look at his eyes!!  Even though the whole "package" is really great... his EYES take the price EVERY time!

I can sincerly say I have NEVER loved a pair of eyes on an actor as much as I love those "chocolate brown dazzlers" of Barun's!❤️

Let us keep Barun drooling langiuage suitable for 6 -year olds

Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate dripped butter-scotch mousse - yummy .
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It has disappeared long ago...i used to admire his weddg ring don't know y...when it disappear i was really shocked...maybe there will be aring sequence later thats y...
God that guy is so hansome
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah even I noticed in the promo
But that ring was good on his finger
added a lot character 
Shahu thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Tell me about it!!!!
THOSE EYES! *swooon*

Those hands! *dhak dhak*
(I still cant believe how I didnt notice the missing wedding band! Too busy ogling other features, I tell you! )

Barun's eyes are SO damn expressive!!!!! He just OOZES hotness with his stares! He emotes SOOO MUCH with the most innocent of stares and  zero dialogues!!!! ❤️