Everyday Chandigarh to Rishikesh?

Posted: 12 years ago
So for many days mere man mein yeh chal raha tha ki, how far is it actually from Chandigarh to Rishikesh that everyday they are going there and back there and back jaise padosi ho😆😆. So obviously I went to my trusty friend google maps...and here is what I found!! 😉

Zoomed In

So basically Virat and Viren in one day are driving upwards of seven hours...and this mind you is without traffic.😆 ANd if you've ever been to India you know driving without traffic is impossible. Either people, or cards, or cows will always be there. 🤣

Anyway, I know this is just a show, but thought to post this for fun and jokes. I to found it very funny. 😳

P.S- Even if they are at Massorie. It is still almost a two hour drive...think about it...they are driving there and back...that too when it is still light in one day!!

Edited by Jaan. - 12 years ago
LOL I was thinking the same thing! How on earth do they go back and forth! Then again they're pretty rich so they probably have a private jet or something, 😆
i thought they were still at mussoorie. They were still showing the exterior of that Mussoorie house whenever they showed the Vadheras.🤓  lol😆
Edited by krupur1103 - 12 years ago
Hahaha I dunno where elthey are but even from masoorie it is a 2 hour drive...
infact the house they are at, is in mussoorie, not even chandigarh. Its so weird..too many bloopers 😆
dis is serial world my friend..yaha logic kum chalta hai...😆

Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
OMGSH I've been wondering the same thing! I'm not from India so I have no idea how the commuting works...and yeah I didn't really bother with Google maps which is surprising cuz I've been sooo damn curious about this!!! I guess it's justified if they're still in Missourie (which they are) and then the travel time to Rishikesh is perhaps less...like you said it's only two hours...but then again you also mentioned that the roads of India are always busy so I have no idea how these boys make it back in forth all during immense day light!?! LOL!

If anything...Manvi should be happy cuz then she can meet her didi in a short span of 2 or 7 hours depending on where she's staying post marriage 😆
they don't mind the hard work if they get to see the love of their life ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

Reya <3
🤣

Omg Jaan, I was wondering bout it too...I was just going to go to my dad and ask him but thanks, you saved me all that work! 

Oh God, I'd love if someone travelled that much for me 😳 😆
lol! .. your post was hilarious!