Twilight

Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' Kristen - Page 2

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^if this was true, i would expect other magazines to cover this. However, only Indian bollywood websites are covering this, so that says a lot. =]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

^if this was true, i would expect other magazines to cover this. However, only Indian bollywood websites are covering this, so that says a lot. =]

it is also published in UAE newspaper wher i live!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^well, if that was so then wouldn't it be published in like, the US Weekly, or Glamour mag or some other that usually covers Hollywood. =/
Socklet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

^well, if that was so then wouldn't it be published in like, the US Weekly, or Glamour mag or some other that usually covers Hollywood. =/

y should they publish it in hollywood mag? they did'nt do it maybe bcoz they did'nt find it imprtnt😆 or bcoz or was related 2 bollywood!!
but the news is true 4 sure!😃
Socklet thumbnail
another prove of being this news true is tht yesterday in zee news they showed tht kristen n kim kar... wants 2 work wit srk but he signed a film wit another hollywood heroine.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This statement is given by kristen very long ago. i read this in deccan chronicle news paper around three months ago. then how come this is an online article?