Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Even I think the same as everyone here! Both parties are playing natural.. The problem is that Viren is shattered today! He NEVER expected this! He trusted Jeevika FULLY! Like blind trust! And then his OWN brother comes and tells him the truth! So its obvious that he would get the shock!

Like May said maybe he has this fear and doubt.. Maybe somewhere he might still think that there is actually something between Jeevika and Manan as he still might not be convinced that there is absolutely NOTHING! These thoughts do cross ur mind when a situation is like this! 😳

He is still devastated! More so he feels dejected, rejected, decieved, betrayed whatever you call it! He FEELS that way! And the thing is that this is normal! You DO feel this way when you trust someone blindly and then all of a sudden a bomb explodes on you! So I think Viren was acting normal today!
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Even I think the same as everyone here! Both parties are playing natural.. The problem is that Viren is shattered today! He NEVER expected this! He trusted Jeevika FULLY! Like blind trust! And then his OWN brother comes and tells him the truth! So its obvious that he would get the shock!

Like May said maybe he has this fear and doubt.. Maybe somewhere he might still think that there is actually something between Jeevika and Manan as he still might not be convinced that there is absolutely NOTHING! These thoughts do cross ur mind when a situation is like this! 😳

He is still devastated! More so he feels dejected, rejected, decieved, betrayed whatever you call it! He FEELS that way! And the thing is that this is normal! You DO feel this way when you trust someone blindly and then all of a sudden a bomb explodes on you! So I think Viren was acting normal today!

To some people their spouse's past is a big deal, to some it is not. I dont think either approach is rt or wrong. All I am saying is the Viren today was very different than the Viren they have painted so far. The Viren whom they projected as the kind of person who didnt care about these things and then today suddenly he cares about it wayyy too much. He looked out of character to me.
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dude Manan needs to be factored out. Why are they stretching this soo much?They need to move forward. Seriously their 2 weeks is going to end up ending in 2 months. They need to speed the script up.