Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice to see Sid Mal being nice and giving so much info.

But having experienced him in another forum where he lied through his teeth to  a certain fangroup assuring them their couple would end up together, I will always be cautious of what he says!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looking forward to all the dances.
Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nia Sharma Every track is opening wid time..!!! And d rite time is startinggg,..

@veena: i agree, dont want virman romace right now. i know i am a crazy virman fan, but i like them for this very subtlety they have in their scenes, their fights, their not so obvious love story. i want them to just as gradually develop the love track too. 😭 will keep my fingers crossed. usually problems start arising when the romance track begins - either it goes too fast, or too slow. mostly it goes too fast, and thats wht kills stories. buttt, will keep my fingers crossed for virman! 😳
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Update on the ViRman song.πŸ˜†

Raju Singh Panesar weaving the threads...lets all hope the fabric turns out to be beautiful...need all your wishes !!

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
last day in rishikesh tomorrow + dream sequence of Virika
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iss monday ke baad shaadi ki rasme...i think manan may be back but lets see. Unclear of abhinav was at the sets to shoot or meet ppl..i think to shoot
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaan.

Iss monday ke baad shaadi ki rasme...i think manan may be back but lets see. Unclear of abhinav was at the sets to shoot or meet ppl..i think to shoot

Nooo- I don't want Manan. :(

But can't wait for all the ceremonies! :D

Thanks Jaan. :D
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Jaan..

Going to miss Hrishikesh.. loved the location.. just gave a different feeling to the show! Sets make is all very fake! LOL!

@Manan… what for reey!??? Let him come after the wedding.. lets get the wedding tension free! Can they do that!??!

Sanny thumbnail
NOOO We Dont Want Manan Coming Back Bcus If He Does There Will Be More Tension To The Wedding And We Already Have Swamni For That Soo Nooo

And i Cant Wait For All The Rasam's To Happen and The Wedding It Will be a Grand Wedding :)

CANT WAIT :D
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Dr. Mannans back. Interesting!
Sanny thumbnail
Isit Confirmed That Dr. Manan Is Back ??

I Hope Not !