Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fiona18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

am watching dis show from the first epi.

Promos n title song was attracted me to watch dis show. 😍
Also I like MB from thedays of  DMG n Sanjivini. 
khushirati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mohnish and kritika reason only to watch this show
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I toh just watch it fr my kritika di!! She is so damn cute!! Luv her loadsss...
daffodil81 thumbnail
I started watching this show once I came to know that Mohnish Behl is acting in this show...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am eagerly waiting for this week😉 Will Dr Nidhi be in the children's ward, eyeing her man with a jealous Mallika glaring?😉
😳watching only n only for mohnish sir nd now of course his mindblowing chemistry with kritika
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read about this show when I was abroad on holiday and also read it was an adaptation of a famous Pak show.

Then I read so much praise of the pak show that I watched the entire show on you tube and loved it so much that I was determined to watch the Indian version of it.

Another thing that drew me to it was the story-line. It seemed very different and appealed to the romantic in me I guess. Also I have always liked and admired MB as an actor so he was an added attraction.

Have watched it from Episode 1 and to be honest have so far not regretted my decision to watch it. I am confident that I won't regret deciding to watch it. I have faith in the makers and the way the story is going it will prove to be a show worth watching for all.

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First thing that drew my interest was the promos! And the title song 😳 Other factors like Mohnish in a main lead role and that too love-story with an age gap. I've always felt that MB has been underrated as an actor and never got his due in B'wood   was happy that TV is giving him that opportunity to show what fine actor he is! 😊

And Kritika, I have found her pretty but never watched her show before cuz I couldn't stand her beau😆 *ducks from Karanika fans' jhootas*  I liked her initially in the show and love her when she is toned down. 

I was frankly bored of the same catch and fall, dupatta romance 🥱 and thought this couple will give us the much-needed subtle romance😳  I went back on yt to see what DK was all about😛 and completed watching the whole series in 3 days! Was in a daze for another 2 days. 😍  Thats how I got interested to see what the Indian makers do with the classic version 😆🤓  I had faith that doctors wont resemble clowns with this writer in helm. Hope that day never comes. 🤔

Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya-

I was frankly bored of the same catch and fall, dupatta romance 🥱 and thought this couple will give us the much-needed subtle romance😳  I went back on yt to see what DK was all about😛 and completed watching the whole series in 3 days! Was in a daze for another 2 days. 😍  Thats how I got interested to see what the Indian makers do with the classic version 😆🤓  I had faith that doctors wont resemble clowns with this writer in helm. Hope that day never comes. 🤔

B L: A S H P H E M Y 😲 Shreya... ye tuhje.. na jane .. .kya hua... MAHIII 🤣

(Tanu runs n hides behind Ashu ki COAT) 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

B L: A S H P H E M Y 😲 Shreya... ye tuhje.. na jane .. .kya hua... MAHIII 🤣

(Tanu runs n hides behind Ashu ki COAT) 

Tumhe FIT nahi hoga😳 🤣 I am bored of tent dupatta re!! 🤣