Supernatural Fans Unite - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I love the French Mistake too.

Just watched Mosters at the end of the Book...I love it lol

Hey Parul...I'll call you that for now ji...as far as I know season 7 isn't touted as the final of the series. But not sure
Originally posted by AHF_S

Oh I love the French Mistake too.

Just watched Mosters at the end of the Book...I love it lol

Hey Parul...I'll call you that for now ji...as far as I know season 7 isn't touted as the final of the series. But not sure
i hope u r right πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ jst love SPN and OMG OMG OMG cnt even live without dean 😳 i wish this serial never end πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
my name is Siham πŸ˜ƒ 
i just love when genvieve come and dena is like "Ruby 😲 
and she's "Really ?? no one ever made this one "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
and when he said to sam "u and her r married... U married fake ruby really ?? "🀣 
or when he said "I"m a painted wh**e" Gosh i couldnt live without him
Edited by sihamluvparul - 12 years ago
Hey Siham! 

I love the French Mistake a lot too! Such a good stress-buster for me. I love Dean's humor. I think I will go watch it now lol. Oh and I do hope it doesn't end on season 7. 

Hey Siham! 

I love the French Mistake a lot too! Such a good stress-buster for me. I love Dean's humor. I think I will go watch it now lol. Oh and I do hope it doesn't end on season 7. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dean is awesome , actually i was scared in the season 6 when his caracter began to change but actually it only made me love him more πŸ˜† Jensen is making an awesome job but missing cas so much 😭
Yaaayyy...I found someone who loves Cas...sigh...I love Cas so much lol. I hope he comes back...I love his interactions with Dean, and their friendship. 

I didn't like the whole Lisa angle...made Dean so umm un-Dean likeπŸ˜†. I forwarded through so many of the episodes in season 6 b/c of the whole family angle lol. 
Who liked today's episode ji? Me😳
I fell asleep before the show came on so will be watching it today and then I will  post my review.  Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago

Yaaayyy...I found someone who loves Cas...sigh...I love Cas so much lol. I hope he comes back...I love his interactions with Dean, and their friendship. 

I didn't like the whole Lisa angle...made Dean so umm un-Dean likeπŸ˜†. I forwarded through so many of the episodes in season 6 b/c of the whole family angle lol. 
Me too if dean as to be with someone it would be at the end of the serial not before πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i would love to see JO back from the dead 😳 i love them together they r so cute and funny

Hope cas will be back he was so funny i jst loved his bond with Dean

Im going to watch it now πŸ˜†
Promo 7.08:'Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!'[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL39b3lo0PQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
Noo, Jo is too much of a kid in front of Dean...and when Zach put Dean and Sammy in an alternative reality...Dean's sister's name was Jo...made my day!

Next week Sammy is getting married ji...lol