zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh finally an update ðŸ˜Š

i hate this tej and nithya 😡😡😡
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
next update kab milega yaar???????????????
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonder how will daarji react

continue soon
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Helloo maneetians!😊 Exams are almost over and here is my update! Long one for you all!

Hisaab...

Daarji's eyes widened and he let go of her arm. Rano's eyes widened in shock…!

Daarji stepped back and Geet said, " Jo bhi veerji keh rahe hain…woh sach hain" 

Daarji suddenly shook in anger!

"GEEET!" roared Daarji. 

Geet didn't tremble even once… she stood there silently and calmly…. 

Daarji suddenly whipped around and slapped Geet across the face, " TERI ITNI HIMMAT GEET RAJVEER SINGH HANDA!" 

Geet didn't even let out a tear…She held her cheek that was bright red from the slap. 

He shook Geet trying to demand an answer, " BOL… BOL….DE MUJHE JAWAAB!" 

Daarji slapped Geet across the face again and Geet let out a cry. 

Daarji grabbed Geet by the hair and pulled her head back,

"YOU DISRESPCTED ME AND MY HONOR! YOU WORTHLESS GIRL! HOW DARE YOU!" 

He pushed her down onto the floor and Sid ran to Rano and hid behind her crying… 

Daarji slapped Geet countless times as she tried to get up… Her face was bloodied and her nose bled.

"DAARJI PLEASE…MUJHE CHOR DIJIYE… PLEASE!" screamed Geet as she couldn't hold it in anymore… 

"YOU DISRESPCTED YOUR FATHER! HOW DARE YOU SPIT ON MY SON'S GRAVE LIKE THAT! HOW DARE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH MAAN SINGH KHURANA! THE SON OF THE MAN WHO KILLED YOUR FATHER AND LEFT YOUR MOTHER A WIDOW!" roared Daarji. 

" PLEASE…DAARJI…MERI BAAT SUN LIJIYE… PLEASE" cried Geet as she had blood and wet tears mixing together.

"CHUP KAR!" hissed Daarji. 

"NOW I WILL SHOW YOU THE RESULT OF TARNISHING MY RESPECT AND YOUR FATHER'S! I'LL BURN YOUR BODY RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM" 

Daarji grabbed Geet by the hair and Rano tried holding him back, " PLEASE PAPA JI…PLEASE.. CHORIYE GEET KO" 

Daarji pushed Rano back and he dragged Geet out by the hair and walked through the forest with Geet screaming and crying for help. 

Geet had blood trickling down the sides of her face and elbows… She felt dizzy as she was dragged against the ground

Her white anarkali was dirtied by blood and dirt…. 

Daarji dragged her all the way to the sarhad… Meanwhile, Veera hurried towards the sarhad trying to be careful… 

Daarji threw Geet down onto the spot where Rajveer breathed his last. 

"DAAARJI! PLEASE… GEET KO CHORIYE! PLEASE" yelled Veera! 

"SUNIYE EK BAAR…PLEASE DAARJI!" pleaded Veera. Meanwhile, Tej stumbled into their side of the sarhad just behind Veera… Rano came following in after him. 

Geet screamed for him to stop…!

******Continued Below******

Desigirl144 thumbnail
"DAAARJI! PLEASE… GEET KO CHORIYE! PLEASE" yelled Veera! 

"SUNIYE EK BAAR…PLEASE DAARJI!" pleaded Veera. Meanwhile, Tej stumbled into their side of the sarhad just behind Veera… Rano came following in after him. 

Geet screamed for him to stop and her cries could be heard far and wide.

And right then, Maan and Sameer walked in and hurriedly to the barbed wires… Daarji slapped Geet and pulled her hair. 

Daarji pushed Geet towards the barbed wires until two pairs of strong hands that belonged to Maan saved her by  holding onto her waist… 

She looked up at him with her bruised and bloodied face… She started to scream louder and cry… 

Maan's blood boiled at Geet's condition… 
"DARJI!" roared Maan. 

Daarji stopped and he gave Maan the most deadliest expression, " Tu!?" said Daarji with a disgusted expression. 

"Haan main…" replied Maan. 

Geet put her head on his chest and cried into it and Maan protected her from the barbed wires that would prick her in the stomach. 

"Maan.. " sobbed Geet. 

Daarji's blood boiled at Maan touching his granddaughter. He walked to pull her back until Maan raised his hand. 

"Abh nahin Daarji" said Maan sternly. 

" HOW DARE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH MY GRANDDAUGHTER!" roared Daarji. 

Maan kept silent and he stroked Geet's hair as she hid herself in him even more… 

Tej stumbled in and he let out an evil chuckle, " Yeh kya batayega…mujhse suniye!" 

Suddenly, Dadajii,Dadimaa came rushing in along with Nitya… 

Daarji switched his glare to Dadajii… They met again and Dadajii's heart flamed in anger and hate. 

"TELL YOUR GRANDFATHER YOURSELF MAAN SINGH KHURANA…TELL HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIS ENEMIES GRANDDAUGHTER!" yelled Tej. 

Dadajii looked at Maan in disbelief, " Maan!" Dadimaa clutched her necklace and tightly shut her eyes… 

Maan only replied, " Yeh sach hain Dadajii…" 

Dadajii rushed to him and grabbed his arm… He looked at Geet who was constantly crying… 

" YEH LADKI?" said Dadajii with a shocked expression. He could not believe it was Mohinderlal's Geet that treated him!

He suddenly looked at Maan, " HOW DARE YOU MAAN…!Yeh NAHIN HONA THA!" 

"Before you ask me how dare I fall in love with Geet… you should ask your darling daughter Nitya Khurana for the reasons" replied Maan calmly. 

Dadajii turned to Nitya and she let out a smirk… "Haan dadajii… mujhse poochiye" 

Suddenly, Geet then suddenly wiped her tears and whipped her head around to face Nitya… Maan looked at her with wide eyes… Nitya looked too amused for the occasion. 

"Ask this witch! Ask her what she's done!" spat Geet.

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL MY DAUGHTER THAT!" roared Dadajii. 

Geet managed to hold the wooden post that stood in the middle of the barbed wires, " She is the reason you two are enemies… she was always the reason!" 

"You sound like your father" snapped Dadajii. 

"RUDRA! Don't you dare utter my son's name!" hissed Daarji. 

Maan looked at Daarji, " Poori baat sun lijiye…" 

" You want to know what she lusted after!? YOU ALL WANT  TO KNOW WHY SHE TURNED YOU ALL AGAINST EACHOTHER?!" roared Geet. 
Dadajii and Daarji were quiet and then Maan continued, " Because she lusted after Rajveer uncle… he considered her like a sister and she considered him for something more…." 

Dadajii was enraged!

" THIS IS NOT TRUE!" hissed Dadajii. 

" She tried to seduce him too Dadajii… " spat Geet. Nitya's expression changed… She suddenly looked very afraid… 

She stumbled to dadajii and she grabbed his arm, " Don't believe that bloody witch!" 

Dadajii pat her hand, " Rukiye beta…" 

" And she only wanted papajii… after all her attempts… he finally told her that she will never become his at all… and then she vowed to ruin his life…" replied Geet. 

"And that is where she started to turn papa against Rajveer uncle… she had him addicted to medicines and maa knew about it! And on that day, she even tried to tell you otherwise, but you two never listened to her." added Maan. 

" And then Nitya  told Rishab uncle that papajii will take all of the inheritance and business… and that eventually drove him crazy. She awoke greed in him and Naina auntie knew of it too… she again, tried to tell you so many times, but you never listened to her" added Geet. 

"Do you want proof Dadajii?" asked Maan. 

Sameer stepped forward and he handed Dadajii the the diary entry that Sameer had taken from the wedding trunk… 

Nitya looked horrified and she stepped back… 

Dadajii read it and his hands started to shake… 

Daarji stepped forward and he only said, " I don't believe it…" 

Geet looked to Daarji and she let out a smirk, " Before you kill me Daarji… go ask your son what he did a few months ago.." 

Daarji raised an eyebrow, " Kya bak rahi hain tu?" 

" You want to know why I was gone for 3 months?" asked Geet. 

"Tu medical camp gayi thi…" said Daarji. 

"Veerji… boliye…" said Geet. 

Tej let out a grin, " Mujhe nahin pata…" 

"Acha?" said Maan… 

"Haan…mujhe nahin pata…" said Tej. 

Meera suddenly took out her phone and played the conversation between her and Nitya in the hospital…
Both men turned gravely quiet. 

Nitya was horrified! She immediately started to babble, " Yeh hum nahin hain! They are trying to trap me!!!" 

Daarji looked horrified… 

He turned to Tej and then the recording stopped… 

"Yeh sach hain Daarji… Tej veerji tried to kill Geet mercilessly…and Nitya testifies to it" replied Meera. 

Tej gulped, " yeh yeh sach nahin hain Daarji… nahin hain sach.." 

"SACH HAIN DAMMIT! YOU TRIED TO KILL GEET!" snapped Maan. 

"And Daarji… your lovely grandson that you happily beat me for turned out to stab you in the back" replied Geet. 

" Tej and Nitya were conspiring together…" said Veera as she stepped forward… 

Desigirl144 thumbnail

Daarji looked to Veera, " Yeh kya-" 

"YEH SACH NAHIN HAIN… NITYA AISA KABHI NAHIN KARSAKTI!" roared Dadaji. 

" KARSAKTI HAIN DADAJII!" snapped Maan. 

" Don't believe them! Please papa!" said Nitya. 

Veera walked towards Daarji with the help of Meera and she handed him pills,

" He only wanted property… and Nitya here recreated the same scene again… she turned Rishab uncle against papa ji…just because she couldn't get what she wanted" 

Tej stumbled towards her…he was too drunk and high on the medicines that he grabbed them from her hand and almost held her throat, " HOW DARE YOU TAKE THEM FROM ME!" 

Daarji stopped his hand and pushed him away… " DOOR RAHE ISSE!" 

Meera wrapped her arms around Veera protectively… 

Maan pointed to Tej, " This is what she did…this is what your daughter did for two generations…" 

Dadajii looked at Nitya and grabbed her arm, " NITYA!" 

Nitya was shaking in fear and then Meera called Noor… Noor emerged out into the sarhad and she walked towards Daarji…

"Reports… of everything... and the police report where they found Tej's fingerprints on Geet's earrings that she wore the day of the mela…" said Noor. 

Daarji took it and looked through it… He looked horrified at the injuries that Geet had endured….

He whipped his head to Tej and he threw down the reports… He walked towards Tej and slapped him in the face…

Tej fell down and Daarji kicked him in the stomach, " YOU BETRAYED ME YOU WORTHLESS bas***d!" 

Tej yelled in pain and then Maan said, " Rukiye Daarji…" 

Daarji stopped and then Maan took out a jumble of letters and diary entries and gave them to Dadajii, " This is maa's testimony… and your son's medical reports that Nitya so conveniently tried to hide from you" 

Dadajii looked at the entries and then the reports… His hands shook… 

He could not believe that his daughter would go this far to ruin the people that loved her. 

"And these medicines are identical to the ones given to Rishab uncle" said Noor… 

Meera suddenly took out Geet's phone and she played the conversation between Geet and Nitya only a few days earlier.. 

Dadajii dropped the letters. Maan and Sameer went to his side and Nitya tried to but Dadajii raised his finger. 

"Don't you dare come near me…" hissed Dadajii. 

And ladies and gents... this update is over! please comment and like!

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..superb update
love it.
awesome..
Maaneet099 thumbnail
woah baby... dhamkedhar update must say! :)
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

m happy dat u gave such  a long update after such a long time...

atlast all is going to b fine...coz truth has come out...m happy fr maan n geet...n a want dadaji n darji to punish nitya n tej as such dat no one dare to dat again...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

abhayprsingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
umm...
that was great..
a final dhamaka update