Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NoComments

I am actually surprised that he names Amar.. He probably know that since he was asked to take 2 names, these will just be counted as one vote for the contestant.. Does he really think that Amar will get so many votes from the other contestants that he will get nominated? If not, then this bomb just gets wasted!

If you have noticed no one would nominate the boys and he has taken the right decision
dramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shakti kapoor ghoonge ke saath andhe aur behre bhi hogaye the lagta hain..or else he wouldnot have nominated the only few people who respected him
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also, I dont think Shakti was such an important or popular contestant that BB will give him this dynamite power as direct nomination ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

I think his vote for Amar is anyway going to get wasted... So according to Shakti's reason, Amar apni game khelte rahega 😆
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shakti sahab, was so afraid of even nominating those two names, that he couldnt see anyone eye-to-eye while nominating! his reasons and names both were baseless and spineless like him! 
NoComments thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio8990

shakti sahab, was so afraid of even nominating those two names, that he couldnt see anyone eye-to-eye while nominating! his reasons and names both were baseless and spineless like him! 

True, it was like ki woh chori karte huye pakda gaya hai, and hence talking with a lot of guilt !! 😛
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoComments

I was also surprised that Shakti comes out and says that Pooja Bedi is the true person and whatever she said is right !! 😕

So SK agreed that he is spineless!! 😲

Good 1..😆🤣
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think it was just a cop out.. just 2 easy nominations frm this spineless fellow
NoComments thumbnail

He just wanted to run out of the house saying something !! 😕

And then he comes out to meet Sanju and says 'Main ek pyara sa, achha sa, chhota sa, baccha hoon...' - ppleease !!
I'm surprised by Shakti's nominations. He's a twit.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may b he thought it was direct nomination...coz he knows PM will survive public voting but others pitted against her will have hard time...