Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid lived and died, lived and died for no reason

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
As a human, he loved metz then did for her tooo, same thing happened to him in his vampire form.

Metz lived with sid for 200 years and as soon as he died she started gagging for abhay.

seems like she had no loyalty for sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree bichara sid loved her so much and she just have forgotten him😔

yes u r right

Sid always loved Metz, in human as well as Vampire form...though Sid was pure evil but the only positivity he had was that his love for Maithli was true!
but unfortunately Metz cud never love him back...she only used him
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Miss him soo much yaar...Wnt him back...
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeh, carisma i sometimes feel bad for sid. He was atleast loyal to metz. But metz only used him. 😔
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya Cari u r right Sid really loved Metz both as human and as vampire...but unfortunately he was just used by Metz 4 getting her target
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree!!poor sid!!he always supported her n was on her side...but its sad that she just used him...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m agree with u. Poor sid loved metz so much, but she doesn't know the language 4 love , she only knows the language of betrayal n she is hungry 4 powers.  She isn't worthy 2 b loved by any1.🤢
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup Cari, Sid's sacrifice was a complete waste.
First he sacrificed his human form to become a Vampire for her and then he sacrificed his Vampire form and got killed for her. But she was always interested in Abhendra😳
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is no doubt about Sid's sincerity in his love for Maithli.  Its just that he made his own rules while Abhay followed what has been told as right or wrong.
Maithli, I have no idea of the current track and so I will not comment on that, chose Abhay over Sid.  But she never hated Sid, it was just that she was disgusted with him when he told her that she is making a mistake by loving Abhay.  Probably Maithli never came to know about Sid's conspiracy in telling the king about her love for Abhay.
Maithli loved Abhay sincerely and risked her life by letting him escape. She did not die a death of frustration rather with a grief of not being able to live with Abhay. She, at that time, very much wanted to live with Abhay.  So when Sid gave her the life of a vampire, she would have pined for Abhay, initially not believing Sid.  But gradually the eyes saw and the ears heard only what Sid had to say.  In 200 years Sid was able to create a grudge against Abhay in Maithli's heart.
Sid would have highlighted only the good part of she getting another life rather than a cursed life.  Because Sid never regretted on becoming a vampire like Abhay.  He never thought it as a curse. So Sid has filled Maithli the same feelings that Abhay did not give Maithli this boon of new and powerful life, rather he moved on, and the worse that he is in love with another girl, a human. 
But on seeing Abhay, it was more of anger rather than hatred. if Abhay loved her once, so did she love him once.  Sid might have distracted her but Abhay was always her love.  Had Abhay come into her life in any of the 200 years, she would chose him over Sid in a very short while.  Thats Sid never disclosed Maithli's existence to Abhay and had  filled Maithli's ears with hatred for Abhay. 
Maithli may have been misguided but she loved only Abhay and hence could not kill him nor Piya.  So pre-leap Maithli left as Maithli with just Abhay in her toughts. 
Why she returned as evil and what intentions she has now, I am really not sure of the current track.
But Metz was never evil, in the sense, of destroying of  anything to become powerful.  Otherwise she would not have left Piya pre-leap as she would become more powerful by biting her.  If she wanted both power and Abhay, she could have killed Piya anytime and not redeem Abhay from the curse till he totally comes under her control.
I would not be surprised if they show the secret as the woman in T's body is not really Maithli but some one else and is using her name for some other purpose.