Not Juhi,Laxmi has great chance winning BB5-Sachin

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It's been a month and Juhi Parmar aka Kumkum of Balaji's show KumKum is still holding her post in the world's biggest house of scandals, Bigg Boss. Juhi is married to TV actor Sachin Shroff, who rose to fame with his role Arjun in Zee TV's Naaginn. Recently, rumours were making the rounds that the couple was facing difficult times in their relationship. It was reported that they engaged in heavy duty verbal spats and decided not to stay with Sachin's parents and shifted to an apartment in Kandivali East, Mumbai.

However, Sachin rubbished all claims and told Tellychakkar that he is having a hard time staying away from his better half.

"Juhi is a great partner and I miss her a lot. The good part is that I get to see her on TV. Things are difficult for her in Bigg Boss. But I am proud that she is portraying her true self in the house," said Sachin.

Sachin further told us that Juhi was always keen to be a part of the show. So when the offer was made, he did not stop her from accepting it given the not-so-good ambience in the house. "She always wanted to go for Bigg Boss. She was trying for the show three months prior to its launch. I don't like to stop her from doing anything."

Sachin keenly follows the show and feels that Shraddha Sharma's attitude has changed a lot and he finds Pooja Missra miserable at times. He thinks apart from Juhi, Lakshmi has a good chance of winning Bigg Boss season 5.

"I am amazed at the way Shraddha Sharma is behaving. We were on great terms years ago when I started my career and then lost contact. She was so sweet and decent earlier. I think every contestant is good natured and they are reacting according to the circumstances. It's the nature of the game."

Looks like Sachin is being quite an analyst for her dear wife. However, Shroff is currently in Delhi shooting for an automobile brand. "I miss Juhi a lot so I keep myself as busy as possible," concludes the loving husband.

Pls dont forget to click the like button 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the article! 

nice to see that Sachin knows that Shraddha is sweet!

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awww Sachin is just too sweet:-)
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
missing toh ek bahana hai...he mst b actually enjoying the absence of juhi...azaadi k din ðŸ¥³(haha jst kidding guys)Edited by blossom2283 - 12 years ago