😊

WAITING FOR AN UPDATE...
😊

WAITING FOR AN UPDATE...
😊
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hi frnz...u have all the right to give me as much angry smileys as possible coz i am superlate and came up with a tacky update!!!
PART 40

The sky is shining blue in the mild sunlight interrupted by the floating clouds...all of sudden dark clouds followed making it dull and gloomy...the pleasant sky was gone and it was all fearfully dark accompanied by the storms. It wasnt pouring down yet, was enough to scare the nature...
Similar was the state of mind of this man, Maan Singh Khurana,as he stood in front of the beautiful white marble grave which was nothing less than the Taj. It was the Taj that he had built for his love...His eyes were filled..as he stared at the carving on the grave, "My Mishty is sleeping here, plz dont disturb her..."

As the tears rolled down his eyes the rain poured down washing away those outward signs of his unbearable sorrow,as those unknown forces snatched his Mishty from him.The driving force that made him breathe...to live a life...the answer to his quest of life..his Mishty had left him forever...the way she came to his life..unexpected.He closed his eyes in pain as he remembered that unfateful day...their anniversary. Dadima had called him to come home immediately.He was a bit surprised but he thot it would be one of those cute surprises by his dear mishty. He came home only to find a crowd...police..fire brigade. He ignored them all and barged into the mansion.
Maan : Mishtyyy...mishty..bohat ho gaya mazaak ab bahar ao..mishty u didn't wish me happy anniversary..chalo ab aajao jaldi..
Dadi stood behind him sobbing...
Maan went to the dining hall and found all the food arranged neatly by his mishty...the table was all decorated for a romantic dinner.

Dadi kept her hand on his shoulder.
Dadi : Maan..apki mishty...
Maan(worried): dadima...sab theek to he na?
Dadi(crying) : geet hum sabko chod kar chali gayi...

Maan was numb. The world seem to end for him. How could he be alive if she left him. Nooo...his heart screamed.

Maan(smiling) : Dadima ye ap...zarur mishty ka idea hoga he na? Aney do usey. Mazak kuch zyada ho gaya...

Dadi : nhe bete..its the truth!

He went to the table.
Maan : kaise dadima? Dekhiye..ye sab she made all this na...
Dadi : Maan bete...sambhaliye..
Maan : i am fine and she is fine too...
i know...(he sat on the chair) she will come here and wish me,he na dadima?
She shook her head for a no crying even more.
Maan : ok i give up. Me haara...ask her to stop these...
Dadi : Maan...she wont come back this time!

Maan lukd away not wanting to hear.After a long silence he took a long breath,
Maan : kaise..w..wat happened?
Dadi : gas leak ho gaya...explosion me..

Maan closed his eyes. He was seething in the fire that had engulfed her life. He didnt hear anything more. It horrified him to the core to even imagine the pain that she must have gone through...burnt alive...he choked..
Maan : i want to see her...
Dadi : kitchen me..
By then he had ran to the kitchen. Nothing was left...a bundle which was rather wrecked...damaged beyond limits..
Maan felt as if he would throw up not bcoz of the state of the body but it horrified him. The realisation that it was his world..his dream that had almost turned into ashes... Just then he saw some workers coming in with a stretcher tryin to lift her without damaging the remaining body.
Maan(roared) : wat r u doin?
Cop: sir wo post-mortem...
Maan : noo..no need to tear her more.she had suffered already..
Cop: but sir..
Maan : i said no...
He moved near her protectively.He tried to hold her for one last time. But now there was no warmth..the moment he tried to touch her it all melted leaving the feel of the bones and some flesh here and there. His heart was burnt too..just like that as the coldness swept into him.Mishty slipped away from him forever..She who had embraced death only for him...who had conquered death for him and who had cheated death for him so many times had finally surrendered to the ultimate fate...

Maan behaved rather abnormally the next few days.He ate well all the food that she had cooked.He could feel her magical touch in the food that she had lovingly cooked for him.He played her fav music as he swayed gently to the tune as if she was moving with him. He relished the last signs of her life as he got her mangalsutra from among those ashes along with a brown silk smooth hair.It became the most priceless possession of his life!

He was cold devoid of all emotions as it dawned upon him.The only purpose of his life now had no existence. Yet he made sure she slept peacefully in that serene grave. As he stared at it, a storm was building up within him...a restlessness.He couldn't stand this world without her ,yet he was helpless as he was still breathing..and Maan Singh Khurana is definitely not a coward to run away from life.He had to suffer for he was incapable of protecting her.How could he leave her safety upon some mere bodyguards? Guilt,agony,betrayl and self-hatredness tore him into pieces which could never be joined...He needed to go away..away from all...to a mystique world where he would find bliss,pursuing his mishty...mystique mishty...
----------------------------------------------------

PRECAP : Maan's destiny...

It would be beautifully painful if i stopped here. Anyways have patience as it is an unavoidable part of the plot that had been built.
And i will try to be fast in my updates...

sorry couldn't pm to all. its from phone hope u all understand
Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesme upadte
lovei it
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice part but sad one
plz continue soon
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This can't be happening plz tell me geet is still alive i can't see them seperated...
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome but very very sad its so much painful dear
tanvi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhashekhar

This can't be happening plz tell me geet is still alive i can't see them seperated...

agar aisa ho jaye to kitna acha hoga i m very sad after reading update
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh dear
ossum prt
but so much pain
why u make geet to die thesr many times dear
waiting fr the next prt dear