Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvi04 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fabulous first part padh ke to dar hi lag gaya tha but next part mein jaan mein jaan aayi continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

maan asleep..n misty playing...πŸ˜†

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome parts.
Thanks for the PM
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
madhubala123 thumbnail

Thank U dear!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry the LIKE button is nt workin!!

madhubala123 thumbnail

Sorry frnz there is some problem with the LIKE button.

Anyways here is my update πŸ˜Š

PART 35

4 weeks passed,
Mishty was still in the hospital. She had recovered almost completely but still Maan wanted to make sure that she had nothing to worry about.

It was the day of her discharge. Maan arrived with a bouquet of flowers. Her eyes lit-up on seeing him but immediately her expressions changed and she lukd away frowning.

Maan came near her,'ok baba! I am sorry!'
Mishty: kaun baba?
Maan(supressing his smile): oh, Sorry mishty!
Mishty: dont laugh! U are such a bad husband! Me apse baat hi nhe kar rhe. To abhi kya kar rhe hu? Nhe me chup rahungi!

Maan(holding his ear): Mishty sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Ab to maaf kar do!
She nodded for a no.
Maan: I just got held up with my work!

Oho, is he trying to pacify her or provoking her?
Mishty:work? Acha that work is ur wife and who am I? U spend ur nites and mornings with that work when your mishty is waiting for U to see a glimpse of you before sleep and wake up in the morning seeing your cute..i mean ur face!
Maan: par.. I was with you till night. And its U who told me to leave for the video-conference.
Mishty: ha kyuki Adi sir told me that since u are with me all the time,many deals are pending and those foreign clients are important!

Maan: ha to ab meri Mishty gussa kyu he?
Mishty:kyu? Apko ab tak nhe pata! Ap kya kehke gaye the? 1hr me aunga aur abi time kya hua?
Maan: 8:30 am!
Mishty: ha! That means, 10hrs!

Maan gulped seeing the emphasis that she gave to that '10hrs'

Maan: lekin..mishty..
Mishty:kya Mishty? Galti ki he to saza bhi milegi apko
Maan:ok rani sahiba!
Mishty: kaun rani ? Kaun sahiba? Ap Mishty ko kab yaad karenge?

Oops.. Mishty has now grown up as a possessive wifey!

Maan: acha Mishty meri saza kya he?
Mishty:saza..ummm..let me think..(she tapped her finger cutely on her jaw as if in deep thot) haa..uthak baithak!
Maan: kya?
Mishty:ha 100 times!
Maan(made a baby face): Mishty..

Mishty: ok ok 50 times!

He accepted quietly.Even Mishty felt pity at him. 'Ek to raat bhar kaam karke
 aye he aur upar se tu he ki..lekin galti to galti he, he na?

But somewhere in the corner of her heart,she didn't want to hurt him. Thats why she gave him a concession,
Mishty: ache theek he 10 times.

Maan sighed in relief. He couldn't gather why madam changed her mind suddenly.

Mishty lukd away tryin to hide her smile. And there we have Maan Singh Khurana, doing 'uthak baithak' like a school kid for his Mishty. Is he the same man who had signed a 600crore deal with an overseas firm.His one 'yes/no' would change the Indian stock market completely and here he was playing around his Mishty. Thats the beauty of their relation. They can be like this only with each other.

As he finished,
Mishty(clapping): thats good. Ab Good morning!
Maan: only Good morning after all that hard-work?
Mishty: that was punishment!
Maan sat near her sliding his hand around her waist.
Maan: Ab to do na mera morning kiss!
Mishty: NO!
Maan: kyu?
Mishty: aur nhe to kya. Shaadi ke pehle ap itna pyar karte the mujhe,massage bhi karte the. Abhi to bas ,'Mishty medicine khao' 'walk pe chale' 'khana time pe khao' Aisa koi husband karta he? U didn't even talk about our honeymoon.

No wife could ever express herself,the way Mishty had. Its simple, she wanted to make love to him and thats what she said to him. How could he not fall for her. This is wat he loved the most,they dont have any inhibitions. Its just them,their raw desire and their innocent love.

Maan brought her closer to him,her head resting on his chest.
Maan: I am sorry Mishty but i was concerned about your health.
Mishty: its ok. Me to bas aivayi mazak kar rhe thi.me janti hu apko meri phikar hoti he par me bilkul theek hu Maan.
Maan kissed on her forehead.
Maan: hmm and u know wat today we r goin home!
Mishty: sachi?
Maan: muchi.

She got up and kissed on his cheeks continuously.
Mishty: ap kitne ache ho! U are the bestest hubby in the world! in the Universe.

He kept admiring her as she jumped excitedly in his arms. 'best hubby in the Universe' He felt proud especially as it came from her. U know how tough it is to get into her good books. He didn't feel this happy when he got the best businessman of Asia last year,or let alone any other award or reward.

In a few hours, Maan had completed all the formalities. Dadima stayed back at the mansion to welcome her cutie bahu.Mishty wasnt bored at all. Almost all the staff and even some patients were her friends. They had tears in their eyes as she was leaving today. The chief doctor had offered her a job but that had to wait. Not just bcoz she had to complete her studies. She would even consider a part-time job only after her honeymoon. The point was made clear well before. She was all ready to leave. The wardboy and the nurse came with a wheelchair followed by Maan.
Mishty(confused): wheel-chair kyu?
Maan:wo mene socha that u dont have to strain..u know itni door walk nhe karni.
Mishty:oh! But i wont go in that wheel-gadi!
Maan:par Mishty i cant allow you to walk all the way
Mishty : to mene kab kaha ki me walk karungi?
Maan(confused): to phir kaise aogi?
Mishty: apki baho me!

Maan blushed. The nurse and ward boy lukd at her amused. Mishty on the other hand was lukin at him with her innocent eyes hoping that he would lift her. But Maan was too lost. His mind went blank out of hapiness.After so many days,he got to see this side of his mishty who loved him unconditionally without caring about the world around.

But poor Mishty was confused,
Mishty(upset): if U feel i'm heavy then its ok.
Maan: arey nhe Mishty, I had been waiting for this moment for so long.

She smiled blushing.In no time he scooped her in his arms and took her to their car. Mishty kept on luking at him in awe. The pride and joy in his eyes as he walked out holding her was unexplainable. She was just lost in him that she barely cared about those people who were staring at them like anything.

waiting for ur comments and please give me longgg comments...😍

Link to all my FFs : Scribblings by madhubala

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum dear
loved it
like is nt wrking dear
great
wht condition
lalitha.. thumbnail