Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kuch meethe pal (VirMan OS-Collection, pg17/18) - Page 4

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tina_1234

hey dear pm me tooo..loved both d os...virman r sooo cute nd adorable

Hey! 😉

Sure, I'll pm you next time - I'm glad you liked 'em 😉 Yeah, VirMan are totally adorable 😍 They make the show for me 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Add me to your PM list please !!! <3
Hesperus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishita131

Add me to your PM list please !!! <3

Sure 😉 You'll get a pm next time 😊
Hesperus thumbnail

Do Sitaron Ka Milan

'Meet me outwards, near the main gates. You'll see a fountain to the right a few meters away. I'll be waiting there with a surprise.

M.C'

Maanvi read those few sentences again and again, not sure what to think about them. Frowning, she looked around, but there wasn't anyone else in this room. Who could have laid this little sheet on her bed – for this night -? Weird. And wanting to meet her? She couldn't think of anyone who could want to meet her, at least not here and not at this time. After all, it was nearly midnight. And M.C? What kind of initials were those? Did she know anyone this initials could fit to?

"No." she muttered to herself, gazing towards the door, unsure. "Don't know anyone."

Shall I or shall I not? she asked herself, confused. Of course, she was curious now, but who knew what kind of person this was. It could be someone really dangerous, couldn't it? And that might be a trap... You watch way too much movies, she thought, sighing slightly. Who would want to trap her, anyway? It wasn't like the person would get something out of it. And besides, it had to be one of the two families, in the Vadera house. Hers surely not, because her family members would just come and talk to her if anything was the matter. So, someone from the Vaderas? Because, she doubted that anyone from outwards could get in this labyrinth that easily and put letters in the rooms.

Well, just to be sure I should take some protection with me.

Maanvi glanced to the tray a servant had brought her few minutes ago, full with fruits. It felt like it was made out of stones...

~*~

"What exactly do you want with this tray?"

Knitting her eyebrows, Maanvi turned a bit to the side, yet didn't move much because it was kind of comfortable to lean against the round base of the fountain. The statue of a man who was giving a bouquet to a woman, both standing really close to each other, was standing on the base. Water was coming out of the bouquet, flowing to the left and right. Therefore it was a little hard to understand the words spoken to her, but she caught them nonetheless.

Firstly, Maanvi looked at the tray she was still holding in her right hand, then back to the newcomer, who walked towards her, his hands burrowed into his trouser pockets. Why didn't this surprise me much?

"What do you think, I want to do with it?" she asked sweetly, receiving this mocking gaze Virat always gave her and which seemed to say: You are the craziest human being I ever came to know.

"I'm sure something that'll really hurt me – physically." he replied, amused.

Maanvi just rolled her eyes at this, though didn't say anything furthermore even so when Virat joined her and leaned against the fountain to her left. Really, she wasn't that surprised to find Virat here – the guy was her personal stalker, by now.

"So, this is from you?" she asked, showing Virat the short letter.

"Hm, I though it's obvious." Virat said, smiling at her – but she knew perfectly that he was trying to provoke her. Hell, and it even worked!

"Don't be such a smart ass!" Maanvi answered annoyed. "And why the hell did you want to meet me here? At this time? And why writing this stupid letter?"

"Oi, why's the lioness unsheathing her claws?" Virat taunted her, creating some distance between them."It's not like I wanna kill you, you know."

"Oh, really?" Maanvi eyed him suspiciously. "So, what do you want, instead?"

"Hm, well..." Virat started to speak while playing with the buttons of his white shirt, avoiding her gaze. Why was he nervous, all of a sudden? "Buaji kind of insulted you." he explained. "And it was my fault, somewhere."

"Somewhere?" she asked in an are-you-mad-or-what-tone.

"Okay, it was my fault." Virat admitted, sighing slightly. "So, I wanted to say sorry."

Maanvi returned Virat's look, taken aback. She could have thought of everything, but not that. Maybe she was dreaming, yeah, that might be. But why would she dream of idiot Virat?

"What?" Virat asked, when she kept looking at him without saying anything, sounding a bit uncomfortable.

"Am just wondering" Maanvi said, slowly. "if you're ill? Or did you eat something wrong?"

At this, Virat chuckled, now reducing the space between them again. "Hey, I'm saying sorry to you and you make fun of me. Not nice, hun." Winking at her, his hands wandered to ears, holding his earlobe. "I really mean it, I'm sorry."

Maanvi cocked her head, still eyeing Virat, unsure. He seemed to mean what he was saying. And it was cute how he held his earlobe – like a child which wanted forgiveness for its mistake. Who was she to play the angry one? Besides, she wasn't angry about it.

"Hm, well, if you ask me like that." she gave in, smiling wholeheartedly. "And you wanted to meet me here just to say sorry?"

"Not really." Once again, Virat chuckled, this time clearly and deep. Not such a bad sound. "That I could've done everywhere."

"So, what's the matter?" Now, Maanvi got more curious. What was Virat planning?

"I owe you something, don't I?" he went around the fountain, which was still splitting water, and returned to her other side with a little bag he gave to her. "It's not much, but everything I could get from the servants."

Frowning, Maanvi took it and looked into the back – yet again more than surprised. There, in this little bag, where few firecrackers and she could even see one rocket. Disbelievingly, she gazed towards Virat who eyed her expectantly. "You?" she had no clue, what to say. Her heart beat in an unknown rhythm, making her feel dizzy. "Why?"

Virat shrugged, his smile getting a bit shy, at least she thought so. "You wanted to celebrate Diwali with a firework – and do it yourself, didn't you? So, think of it as my Diwali gift for you."

Maanvi was speechless, more than that. Gift? Diwali gift? For her? From Virat? Wow, that was really sweet of him. "But I don't have-"

"-anything for me?" he finished her sentence, grinning mischievously. "You've already given me my present, bandriya."

Ignoring the insult, Maanvi frowned again. "And that would be?"

"Oh, come one." Virat said, getting back to his taunting behaviour. "Don't tell me, you really have no idea! Didn't you see how happy my family is, especially my bro?" Chuckling, he sat down on edge of the fountain, brushing her arm. "And not to forget, that we're friends now."

Maanvi returned his smile, feeling a great happiness arising in her chest. "You're really..."

"Amazing? Sweet? Cute? Hot?" Virat tried to help her, teasingly, to which she just rolled her eyes, chuckling herself.

"Whatever." she said, finally. "I've just one question left."

"And that is?" Virat asked.

"For what does M.C stand?" Virat Vadera - no M.C in that.

"You can't guess?" Virat replied, faking an hurt expression. "I got the name from you, after all."

"What-"

"Stop, please." he interrupted her, standing up and taking her hand with the bag in his. "No more questions, okay? It's time to celebrate, questions can wait."

Maanvi looked at Virat's hand around her own, then into his expressive, gleaming eyes. "Okay." she agreed, allowing him to take the bag and preparing their firework.

Minutes later, when Virat gave her a burning match and she lit up the rocket, which coloured the darkened sky with red and yellow colours, she knew what M.C stood for.

Stupid mister Chayp.

The idea for this shot came after the last two epis 😉 It was cute when Virat apologised to Maanvi (even if it was on the phone) 😍 And Maanvi should've gotten her real Diwali 😆

Thank you for liking and commenting on the last shot - you guys are really encouraging 🤗

Will send PMs in a little moment - if I miss someone out, please inform me kindly 😳

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haay...so awsome do sitaron ka milan & so sweet update
Hesperus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jackklin

haay...so awsome do sitaron ka milan & so sweet update

Thank you 😆 😳 The idea for this one came suddenly on my mind - so wrote it down, today 😉
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it ! :D <3 
Pls make more.. (: 
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww that was soo good 😊!!! Could you please add me to your PM list?? Keep writing they are are soo good!  The CVs should totally picturize some of your stories 😃
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I jus nw read all the three OS in a go nd its Amazing!
I jus loved it nd do write more!!!
Pls do add me in ur PM list:)
And a request:Can u pls write an OS in Virat's pov!!!
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was waiting for your PM all these days...and Wow !!!...The third OS  was a weekend treat...The whole thing played out as a visual in my mind...well written 👍🏼...and I'm eagerly waiting for OS 4...