•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 All my Friend's i am so Happy 😛& so sad...😭& angry...😡.coz only for CVs...😲stupid CVs... ko kya jarurat thi Rajbeer- preeto ke sweet confaction & Rajbeer ke more past pain ke saath hi Gagandeep uncle ka big Health Prob...??? 😲 are humko thora sa ENjoy vi nahi karne diya... this is Not Fair..😭
OK new Turan ke lite  but  why jab Rajbeer -preeto Thora all pain bhool ke masti kar rahe the tab ???😭Uske baad vi to ho sakta tha ... ya preeto kisi dusri work me hoti phone nahi milta  Tab ...But no why ?? Ab To Preeto ko bahut hi Guilty hogi & Rajbeer ko vi...😭
I can't understand Cvs ne kyun kiya ???😡 Kya jo Responsibility lete hai unko apni Life jeene ki koi Haq nahi hota ??? 😭Why all Time only Pain Preeto & Rajbeer life ?????😭  Home me to Baani hai hi AAg laga ne ke liye...😡.so ab to rajbeer & preeto ka kya hoga ??? I can't Understand ???😭😭😭😭

plz Friend's... Reply me...
😊
All r guess about Raj+preet guilty for thier keeping phones in the car...it  may be gaganji in critical condition or not😕...May be RB & Preeto solve the problem..May be they keep distance from each other for this incident😭...but not split..bcoz true love never split❤️...and they r lead pair..so it is bond between them exist till the end..but now they r busy with their family's responsibility ( Specially preeto)...it may be arise another problem for Raj -Preet...gaganji lost his job...and he faced heart attack...so he will not able do the any job now😲...and all burden on Preeto..from Ismeets marriage to Sonu's study ( and also facing many problem due to Bani 😡asusual & Ranjeet 😈also/ though Rb helps her )...bcoz now she is the only earning member with this big family...she is the so called gurdian of her family..now she preserved her marriage until all sisters problem solved😲...May be RB helped her..but her self respectation prevent her to get money from RB for her family...
So coming episodes r very interesting....😉
Yaaa...br200910
...Happy..mood ke Sath.Sad nahi dena chahiye tha CVS ko..Next dat..Sad..Part Dena tha.. But..what can we do dear.. jo vi milega wohi..dekhna hai...
 why Only  2.. ANS... 😭  ??? plz more ans& like me ... 😭
Rajpreet scenes made me happy infact confession was surprise for me it was awsomeee but then showing gagandeep uncle unwell i was jus shocked y cvs showed in that way anways jus hope everything will be alright...
 Yes... rajbeer--preeto all scenes so natural & just next very bad for Preeto's dad... so only wish all think good...
NO SAD...IT IS FOR..GOOD...TRP...
i am not angry at all
as such type of twisits r common in all shows
and im exited to see wat will happen next
tha tweather preetoo say to her parents that she was with rajbeer
RAAJ-PREETO ..GIVE HAPPYNES... LOV IT...Waiting,... For Next...