Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeowOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: driftingaway

Shetty had a chance because she was a weakling with no backbone.

i know this is OT, but i'm curious as to why u think this. i followed that series quite closely & during its course i really liked the way she handled herself.

on topic, i think vida shouldnt have called pm a thief, esp since she claims she doesnt want to get into fights & knowing that pm is someone who reacts...

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akash08

Yet again.. PM was not at fault.. Vida used the word thief so clealry.. So mean..

If any doubt was in Vida's mind - Mehek instigated as usual and went out of the scene enjoying..

Had PM had little brain and little control on her temper.. she would have walked out winner at ease after so much of ill treatment to her.

Even Shilpa Shetty did not get such chance..

PS: First time I liked PB. Kudos to her for being logical.

it was clearly misunderstanding which got cleared after bedi explanation of course mishra didn;t stolen that kambarband ...par mishra ka logic muhje samhj mein nahi aaya kii how  amar was trying to  framed herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..   ha bhai aap ko saari duniya frame aur target karne nikali haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh pls stop making PM d victim always. It's becoming tedious. Really liked wat Laxmi told her nd if PM has even d slightest of brains, she'll take Laxmi's advice as she really told her very bluntly nd as a well-wisher.

PM should stop getting instigated by all housemates. It is finally she who ends up in the wrong! Nd btw her gestures nd screams r becoming too much.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Oh pls stop making PM d victim always. It's becoming tedious. Really liked wat Laxmi told her nd if PM has even d slightest of brains, she'll take Laxmi's advice as she really told her very bluntly nd as a well-wisher.

PM should stop getting instigated by all housemates. It is finally she who ends up in the wrong! Nd btw her gestures nd screams r becoming too much.

PM ends up wrong all to PB gang and its supporting audience.. To outside world , PM is victimised and that is clear through the support of audience she is receiving and everytime in Apka forman they clearly show with evidence how PM was never wrong..

Even after that if to someone PM is appearing wrong.. he /she is probably having a biased view..
fire_gun thumbnail

PM ends up wrong all to PB gang and its supporting audience.. To outside world , PM is victimised and that is clear through the support of audience she is receiving and everytime in Apka forman they clearly show with evidence how PM was never wrong..

Even after that if to someone PM is appearing wrong.. he /she is probably having a biased view..

its all abt right and wrong so audience supporting  mishra then plzz explain me what rageshwari did wrong?? or gulaboo spaera??  so they got eviction  even ur  socalled bully bedi is being saved by audience votes ..now plzz tell me  if audience voting on who is right and wrong  and believes mishra was victimized so audience saved her then why same audience saved bedi if she bullied her?  major audience is  voting because they all  create drama...
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

its all abt right and wrong so audience supporting  mishra then plzz explain me what rageshwari did wrong?? or gulaboo spaera??  so they got eviction  even ur  socalled bully bedi is being saved by audience votes ..now plzz tell me  if audience voting on who is right and wrong  and believes mishra was victimized so audience saved her then why same audience saved bedi if she bullied her?  major audience is  voting because they all  create drama...

hi fire_gun,

you are a BB veteran. You know when there are 2 groups there are always people who have counter views.. if majority of audience thinks PM is right..also there is counter group who supports PB strongly because they think PB is decent. never abuses.. have strong moral values blah blah.

I can corelate it with Bakhtiyar/Tanaj - Vindu group in BB3.

Raga and Gulabbo were non existent in the room and that is why they went out.. the first  rule in BB for staying is to be active and be visible so that you get people supporting you on something - on some issue. You need to drive people emotional and feel obliged to support you for a cause..

PM supporters have a cause to vote for her - which is to raise a voice against victimisation, PB supporters have a reason - raise voice for saints.. Sadly.. for raga and gulabo people did not find a reason to support them..

Btw - I always wanted to ask you something.. why are you not supporting Shonali this time? Do not you think she and rupali has some similarity??
Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

hi fire_gun,

you are a BB veteran. You know when there are 2 groups there are always people who have counter views.. if majority of audience thinks PM is right..also there is counter group who supports PB strongly because they think PB is decent. never abuses.. have strong moral values blah blah.------ BUT ur logic of saving  mishra for being victim fails when bedi got saved πŸ˜•

I can corelate it with Bakhtiyar/Tanaj - Vindu group in BB3.

Raga and Gulabbo were non existent in the room and that is why they went out.. the first  rule in BB for staying is to be active and be visible so that you get people supporting you on something - on some issue. You need to drive people emotional and feel obliged to support you for a cause.-----rageshwari was entertaining in every task  where baby task,lady gaga or personal oil mas-sager  . and in every dance task she did well..rags was most positive person never complained for anything  .she only failed to give fights for trp thats y she got out and mishra  bedi,mehak and shardhaa r safe in house because they create drama

PM supporters have a cause to vote for her - which is to raise a voice against victimisation, PB supporters have a reason - raise voice for saints.. Sadly.. for raga and gulabo people did not find a reason to support them..

Btw - I always wanted to ask you something.. why are you not supporting Shonali this time? Do not you think she and rupali has some similarity??----- iam not supporting shonali very much..initially i was but not anymore..she kinda ok  person ..not too bad

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Concluding from fire gun...

If BB is evicting raaga and gulabo due to lack of entetainment from them though they got high votes,
then PM may have got the lowest votes looking at her behaviour but BB may be keeping her for entertainment !!!

Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago
boredsoul thumbnail
Did u watch the same thing that I did...PM's and Vida's conversation started with PM saying sorry...Vida asked PM if she had taken her chain...and PM said that yes I took it by mistake because I thought it was mine...I realised that its urs , I am sorry and I have kept it back...this uis exactly how their conversation started...u can watch the video again...
after all this happened Vida started grilling her that how could u think its urs...mine was double, urs is single...blah blah blah...if Vida was a big hearted person she would have let it go after PM said sorry but NO...she has to blast PM every chance she gets...and if someone called me a thief I would give them a piece of my mind too...BB gaya tel lene...

I agree. just bcoz u dont like poom u cant disagree with the truth that is in front of your face
akash08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

Concluding from fire gun...

If BB is evicting raaga and gulabo due to lack of entetainment from them though they got high votes,
then PM may have got the lowest votes looking at her behaviour but BB may be keeping her for entertainment !!!

The first question we need to ask what entertainment did Rahul Roy ever provide in season 1?

What entertainment did Poonam provide in season 3?

Still they went on winning/almost winning the show based on their popularity gained via bolywood..

I do not agree BB rig the votes..it offcourse creates situations / edit video to influence public opinion (like any media does). The strong fan base of PM in this forum itself suggests she carries huge support.. I do not find her attractive, entertaining and neither I like these continous dose of cat fights.. but I still support her out of sympathy and out of grudge against the evil PB group... there are many like me..

Believe it or not.. not everyone likes to see saints and goody goody people.. Time and again BB has proved goody people do not manage to get public supports..I agree Raga was probably the best human being but I am not in BB to see nice human beings..

to anwer fire-_gun's question - is entertianment all about fights? offcourse not.. Ravi Kishan provided entertainment through his personality.. Raja Choudhary provided entertainment through his one liners.. there are ways to provide entertainment but dance/music?? why BB!! I would swtich to DID/Sare Ga Ma Pa then.. there r better musics/dances there..
Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago