Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes too. It was emotional and the entire time I kept thinking about Krishna and Sudhama and then at the end Sudhama was mentioned. It's like how Kanha's in Radhika's form keeps reading everybody's minds and replying to their questions, the viewers were thinking about Krishna and Sudhama and then they mentioned Sudhama. 

Very beautiful. I was waiting for them to finally hug but they didn't sadly. 

I'm really looking forward to when Mansaram opens his gifts and what happens with that story.

Rubina is such an exquisite actress. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zam123

Totally agree with you. I cried in that scene it was so emotional. These two together always have excellent scenes and chemistry with each other.

Watch the scene again and wow had tears again amazing scene. First Radhika/Kahna asking so where is mine gift I want to see it ,happy face but then she sees Mansaram face and the sari. And Kahna/Radhika gets emotional same with Mansaram and me too!! And just the thought that it is Kahna makes it extra beautiful and the thought that Radhika isn't there!
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Yes, the scene was most touching. Indeed Mansaram's love for Radhika even moved Kanha's heart and brought tears to his eyes. Mansaram's love for Radhika has always been unconditional and the most purest. Thus Kanha was so touched. Loved that scene a lot :)

Nicely said, Yes Mansaram love for Radhika is the purest he loved her no matter what. He isn't her real dad but protected in every way and given her so much love. And Kahna is touched by that!
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: billo77

That was the best scene for me , truly it was very heart touching . Its been a long time we didn't see Mansa and RAdhika convo . And today they made me cry , even Radhika/kanha was getting emotional seeing such love from Mansa for his daughter ...Rubina did an amazing job with her expression and as usual Aditya lakia is doing a great job ! Each time I watch that scene I get tear sin my eyes , truly a wonderful scene! I hope he will also know about Barkas real face  ! And give her a tight slap!

Yes amazing scene, yes loved Rubina and Aditya amazing directed!! Yes seeing Kahna/Radhika cry because of the love between her dad and Radhika wow just beautiful.
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivamala

Very nice episode. Very nice interaction between Rad, Mansaram and chenu.

Yes it is was nice to see Chenu too!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

It was a beautiful scene. I am glad Mansaram was shown again, I've missed his scenes with Radhika

Yes it was nice to see Mansaram and seeing the love he has for his daughter is wonderfull
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushaece

agree with u it is an emotional scene which make me cried i loved the interaction

Me loved the interaction. Loved Balram too
ashna26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina007

It was so beautiful and brought tears to my eyes too. It was emotional and the entire time I kept thinking about Krishna and Sudhama and then at the end Sudhama was mentioned. It's like how Kanha's in Radhika's form keeps reading everybody's minds and replying to their questions, the viewers were thinking about Krishna and Sudhama and then they mentioned Sudhama. 

Very beautiful. I was waiting for them to finally hug but they didn't sadly. 

I'm really looking forward to when Mansaram opens his gifts and what happens with that story.

Rubina is such an exquisite actress. 

Nice they mention a little back story of Kahna too was so beautiful! 👏