Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sks21

thank you for ur analysis was waiting for it...loved how u have written about ahem asking gopi's help its brilliant...everything is spot on...loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ

It just shows how much he has opened up to her.

My pleasure.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

Yes swasthi...aham needs his wife for help...he dont have any hesitation now sharing his problems with ...more he feels happy and proud to have her as his wife...i love to read your analysis everytime

Many thanks Bhavya.

Ahem is gradually turning out to be the perfect husband. It is so good to see him relying more on her too to be there for him.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

thankyou for again,another great thoughtful analysis!!! really missed reading your post...looking forward for monday's episode!!

You are welcome Nihira.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dasuni

I feel like heaven today...
Great analysis swasti

Thanks Dasuni.

I too felt like so.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Love your post Swasthi - finally you had something to write about.

It's good to see that even with all the Rashi nonsense going on Gopi hasn't forgotten about her husband. Lots of good looks opassing between them today and the interaction between them was beautiful.

My pleasure Nazma ... it was a perfect budding love scene between husband and wife which we can cherish until the next one comes along.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Swasthi----awww...im ok for missing Ahem & his Love for 4 days as today made it up all πŸ˜‰... Wow maa ka laadla has come a long way...though he was embarrassed he reached out to the person he knew who is there for him...all the time...his wife...he could have easily said mom ko bhulav...but he asked her to help...it was so cute!!! when people get married & start living together for first time...such embarrassing incidents happen is what I get to hear from my friends πŸ˜† These are the first flushes of love !!!

He was plesantly suprised though he was shyly looking at her all thru the evening...when she smiled at him & when she said " my pleasure"...πŸ˜›

I have observed one thing that these days Gopi & Ahem have a new language that they speak & only they understand !!!! They speak this language thru their eyes...observing each other...taking each other's consent...being happy with each other...everything is so beautifully spoken thru their eyes 😊 ... Aww today's episode has made me fallen in love with "LOVE" !!!πŸ˜‰

Thou it may not come under this topic...but the difference between Gopi & Rashi & how they handle their married lives is so very different !!! Gopi was humiliated, kicked out, bought back for convienence but she never let her optimisim die with her...though there was no hope for her marriage , she never gave up, she never gave up on herself & attitude & personality...she always wanted to help others...be there for Ahem even if was not there for her, mould herself as per his liking...all of this has now started to show results in gaining Ahem trust & love !!!!  On the other hand all Rashi had to do was apolozise sincerly to Jigar & this would have not become this bad...but then she is doing it all wrong & throwing wrong attitude & putting her marriage in trouble !!! What say???

Yes, we have been given a super Diwali present.

It is incredible just how much the tables have turned for Gopi and Rashi.

We have lots more to look forward to this week.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamjal

Swasthi after a glummy 4 days of starvation to see him we are blessed with and awesome treat  for the weekend. I've been relying on ur analysis all week as i've been busy now today i'll make time to watch it. 

Your analysis are an exact tap on Ahem's hidden feelings. 

Thank for the good news and well written.

You should turn professional as u definitely are good

Kamjal, you are too generous with your comments. The pleasure is mine.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: write2meoops

Great analysis Swasthi! Embarassed Ahem was cute to watch..Lets hope we will have more of these type of scenes. SNS got back its charm.

Much appreciated. We are in for a bumper ride this week. Not long to wait now.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

It was a gr888888888 relief to see Ahem back... And i really enjoed the scene...He looked so funny when he went and sat on the bed...πŸ˜† ... It was a real delight to watch them both... I am just hoping to get more of GoHem during this week so that we can pass off the Rashi kalakari till the ME ...

You know, we are on the up with the Gohem love story. He will soon break his silence. So we can expect to have a bumper ride in these coming days.

Keep the faith.