Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah.. Ahem's changes are gradual and lovely to watch.. Ahem coming out of his shyness b4 his wife is cute.. 

im dreaming abt the day when Ahem is gonna ask Gopi "come one Gopi.. jaldi mere naada theek karo" w/o any awkwardness and shy.. 

i want this track to get extended as much as possible.. im lovin' it.. 
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

We lived in four dark days without Ahem and now he is back not only to delight us of his presence but to close the gap further through his awkward moment and to warm his heart with love for her more when she pleased his guests.

Ahem's awkward moment broke down many barriers between Gopi and him. He was in a spot of bother when the string of his pyjama became undone. She happen to come into the room as it happened. He knew that he could not correct this himself. He needed help.

On previous occasions he would call his mum for help and would not want her to be party to his embarrassment. The last time when he was in this predicament he called his mum but with his nani being close by she came in and told him to ask his wife as she was in the room at that time. He had no alternative and he had to take her help then. 

This time the tables are all turned, with her being so perceptive of his needs she sensed that something was not right and asked if he was ok. He replied that he was fine and, without any hesitation expressed his problem. She willingly obliged to fix it and he gratefully accepted. Ahem has come a mighty long way in seeking help from his wife and relying on her entirely.

Later on when his guests arrived he was delighted to see her welcoming and serving them. His heart warmed with love when she was able to keep conversation with them using the words he taught her.

Ahem was enchanted by what his wife could do for him. What will he do for her in return?

Swasthi----awww...im ok for missing Ahem & his Love for 4 days as today made it up all 😉... Wow maa ka laadla has come a long way...though he was embarrassed he reached out to the person he knew who is there for him...all the time...his wife...he could have easily said mom ko bhulav...but he asked her to help...it was so cute!!! when people get married & start living together for first time...such embarrassing incidents happen is what I get to hear from my friends 😆 These are the first flushes of love !!!

He was plesantly suprised though he was shyly looking at her all thru the evening...when she smiled at him & when she said " my pleasure"...😛

I have observed one thing that these days Gopi & Ahem have a new language that they speak & only they understand !!!! They speak this language thru their eyes...observing each other...taking each other's consent...being happy with each other...everything is so beautifully spoken thru their eyes 😊 ... Aww today's episode has made me fallen in love with "LOVE" !!!😉

Thou it may not come under this topic...but the difference between Gopi & Rashi & how they handle their married lives is so very different !!! Gopi was humiliated, kicked out, bought back for convienence but she never let her optimisim die with her...though there was no hope for her marriage , she never gave up, she never gave up on herself & attitude & personality...she always wanted to help others...be there for Ahem even if was not there for her, mould herself as per his liking...all of this has now started to show results in gaining Ahem trust & love !!!!  On the other hand all Rashi had to do was apolozise sincerly to Jigar & this would have not become this bad...but then she is doing it all wrong & throwing wrong attitude & putting her marriage in trouble !!! What say???
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Swasthi after a glummy 4 days of starvation to see him we are blessed with and awesome treat  for the weekend. I've been relying on ur analysis all week as i've been busy now today i'll make time to watch it. 

Your analysis are an exact tap on Ahem's hidden feelings. 

Thank for the good news and well written.

You should turn professional as u definitely are good
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great analysis Swasthi! Embarassed Ahem was cute to watch..Lets hope we will have more of these type of scenes. SNS got back its charm.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am in seventh Heaven...
savvi thumbnail
now definately i think ahemji is falling for gopiji...  just two days back i saw the episode last year where this ahemji only threw and accuse gopi and now he is all smiles...  wow ...so much great  difference
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a gr888888888 relief to see Ahem back... And i really enjoed the scene...He looked so funny when he went and sat on the bed...😆 ... It was a real delight to watch them both... I am just hoping to get more of GoHem during this week so that we can pass off the Rashi kalakari till the ME ...
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

i m first.
oh swasthi your analysis of aham is on spot. he has come a long way in love. both of them were cute when they were embarrassed. love is in the air. these days the bond of love is getting stronger and his proud smile showed her what is in his heart.

My pleasure Shruthi ... he is edging ever so close. We are in for much more next week, so looking forward to this.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Res.

*edited*

And I am second.

Swasthi finally the week ended on a good note. We were made to wait four days to see him, but the wait was worth it.

I had wondered which one of them would be redder in the face with the nada scene and was delighted to see that it was equal in both their faces.

He has come a long way, the ice is now broken, I think from here on they will be even more comfortable with each other.

The scene where she served his guest, you could see the pride and approval in his face. This is a completely different reaction from the first time she served his guest, showing us the difference between the old Ahem and new Ahem.

I expect him to praise her later in the evening when they are alone, once again showing us the difference from when he threw her out the room the first time to thanking her this time for taking care of his guest.

Today's Gohem scenes deserves our Friday drink. So here it is.
Cheers!

Thanks for the drink Shilpa.

With them making small talk where she is letting him know that she will change the beddings then change and come down, and he saying that he is going to see the guests reflects just how much the ice has melted.

Fingers crossed we get a bedroom scene on Monday where he thanks her but Rashi could dampen this with her wanting to leave MM.
Edited by swasthi - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever

Was waiting for your post on ahem and love

Thanks so much Ever.