Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes even if jigar doesn't expose rashi doesn't matter...the matter is does jigar give her respect, like gopi even rashi shd suffer w/o love of jigar, today she may just want to stay in mm but slowly she will realise and may want jigar 's love...

so she deserves a severe punishment... 
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe Rashi will be exposed in the ME. Jigar has tweeted abt this ME. So Jigar may give in this time, but for sure, Rashi will be exposed soon. May be Sonal will come and reveal everything which will be supported by Jigar.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jigar already told her he has no feelings left for her, by doing this latest act she is making Jigar hate her even more. At this point he will say, you know what Rashi go ahead do what you want, go down with your bags and explain to the family and the outsider why you are leaving. I don't care, hence the kalakari will backfire, even Rashi knows that the family will take Jigar's side over hers, if she tries to tell a lie, and if she tries to shift blame he will reveal everything.
I don't think Jigar is going to fall for her blackmails, and Rashi's behavior will escalate to a point where Jigar won't have to do anything.
She is going to expose herself.