Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

After watching today's precap

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sure ther is no hope for Rashi's expose. She is now blackmailing Jigar. She knows jigar weak point is family reputation so she is useing that.😡 So Jigar will be close his mouth forever.😡 And kalakaari maa beti will win once again. We can learn one thing from this which is truth has no value & if you lies you will win. Jigar told Rashi "truth will find a way to come out" but i guess no.No hope for this crap show so CV'S "jai shri krishna" & good luck for this crap show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No...They should and will be exposed this time for sure...I think next week the grave will be dug deeper and finally Sonal will come back and reveal everything and Jigar will support her when Rashi denies everything thinking Jigar wont open his mouth...It should come out...
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

No...They should and will be exposed this time for sure...I think next week the grave will be dug deeper and finally Sonal will come back and reveal everything and Jigar will support her when Rashi denies everything thinking Jigar wont open his mouth...It should come out...

i agree with u chennai
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Why they will dug the grave deeper if she can black mail jigar then there is no point to to that. And may sonal will not come in MM. Why she will come she already said she is happy with new life & there is no point to talk abt past.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pl .call me aish 😊...
VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah ..also jigar himself saw urmila threatening sonal..so he wont leave it easily..maybe exposing rashi's truth is wat ME is all about...
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidhyarao

yeah ..also jigar himself saw urmila threatening sonal..so he wont leave it easily..maybe exposing rashi's truth is wat ME is all about...

There is no ME.They keep changing the date.So no hope for ME until we see promo for that.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she will be exposed, we know that an ME is coming up so that will probably when it will happen, but we have a whole week of Rashi's plannning to get through before that can happen.
Tipoffs have shown that Rashi will do a mayajaal which will end with her getting kicked out. Blackmailing her own husband seems to be that mayajaal. I have high hopes because the way she is acting is making Jigar realise more and more how much of a cow Rashi really is. She's digging her oen grave here.
I think that today she has shown more of her true colours to Jigar, what she said about the Modi's having to suffer most if she leaves will strike a chord with Jigar, he may have second thoughts at first but ultimately he will kick her out. (Well that's my optimistic way of thinking today!!)
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
U never know may be after diwali he will expose her   and her one again kalakri  will be flp

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I think she will be exposed, we know that an ME is coming up so that will probably when it will happen, but we have a whole week of Rashi's plannning to get through before that can happen.

Tipoffs have shown that Rashi will do a mayajaal which will end with her getting kicked out. Blackmailing her own husband seems to be that mayajaal. I have high hopes because the way she is acting is making Jigar realise more and more how much of a cow Rashi really is. She's digging her oen grave here.
I think that today she has shown more of her true colours to Jigar, what she said about the Modi's having to suffer most if she leaves will strike a chord with Jigar, he may have second thoughts at first but ultimately he will kick her out. (Well that's my optimistic way of thinking today!!)

I think Jigar will say nahi rashi, you can't do this to my family. She will say that anyways one day you are going to expose  me in front of the family.. so why not today.
then he will promise her that come what may he will not tell truth about her to the family and mission accomplished for Rashi..
Now she will go around making Gopi's life miserable again, when tada Sonal comes in with her mom to complain or Koki or someone hears Urmi praising Rashi and laughing about their kalakari winning this time