Fan Fictions

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys!!!How r u all???I just hope u all r fine...

I hope u had a safe diwali..Ok fine this OS just came as a thought and I hav given it words and a little creative work at hand..

I hope u will like it..Do press like button and comment..

Love,

Amanda..

IMPOSSIBLY IN LOVE..

He was shocked at the phonecall from Dev.He had just left her for a few hours alone and Geet had fallen down the stairs!!

He rushed to the hospital only to hear that it was too late-he had lost both Geet and the baby..

~*~

"Nahi!"Maan screamed as the car screeched before the gates of the Khurana Mansion.He turned around and  realised he had dozed off in the car sitting in the passenger seat.

He was sweating.God,what a nightmare that was!He checked his watch.The time was past 1.oo AM.

Vinod,the driver turned back to check on Maan."chotte saab!aap theek toh haina?"

"Yes,Vinod."he said wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"Oh God!"he said slightly frustrated.He had forgotten what Aneeta asked him once again.

"Vinod,You can go home.I've to go somewhere important."he said  taking the car keys from him.

"As you say,chotte saab"he replied before saluting him once.

~*~

Maan drove through the streets of Delhi which were so calm and peaceful in contrast with the hustle and bustle in the morning.

He looked around for a toy shop or a boutique so that he could buy what she asked him.

Aneeta was a miracle no science could explain.He still remembered like yesterday when they had nearly lost her.

~*~

"kya??!!Ok Dev,I'm coming"Maan said hurriedly to his brother who had informed that his wife had fallen down the stairs.

All the way,he just prayed for hers and their baby's safety.

He reached the hospital and already Dadi,Annie,Dev and Arjun were there crying.He went straight towards dadi and asked how geet was.

"She's in the OT beta,the dr. Told they are trying their level best to save both of their lives."Dadi replied when she saw tears cloud his vision.

After an hour of waiting which seemed like eternity the doctor came out.

Maan rushed instantly towards her and questioned about both Geet and the baby.

"Dekhiye Mr.Khurana,The due date is still three weeks away,but at this moment we wanted to save both their live,so the best thing was to separate the baby from her mother's womb and give her artificial warmth.We've kept her in observatory and we'll let u know about her condition after 48 hours."

"How's Geet doctor?"he asked slightly relieved but it was shortlived.

"Mr.Khurana,she had hit her head on the cold stone and hence is unconscious.But we'll hope for the best to happen"she said as she patted his shoulder and walked away leaving behind a heartbroken Maan.

Maan felt his whole world shatter.He felt hopeless and helpless.He didn't know how to react.

I  WEEK  LATER..

This 1 week was the longest wait of his lifetime.The doctors were still looking at the baby's body for signs to say she was fine.

Maan was sitting beside Geet and as usual pleading her to get up soon.He was slowly losing hope and then-

"Maan.."he heard a slight whisper.

He opened his closed eyes to look at Geet and said,"Geet.."

He cupped her face lovingly and placed a deep kiss on her forehead and looked at her with teary eyes.

She managed to whisper,"humara bacha?"

Maan smiled at his woman in awe.Though she herself had recovered from coma just now her first concern was her child rather than anything.He felt that he was falling for her over again.

"bacha nahi hai Geet,humari bachi hai!"he replied back.

She flashed him one of her very rarest smiles.The same smile she'd given himwhen she said I Love You to him..

The same smile when he said that he couldn't wait for his Barbie doll to come out into this world and call him papa at the yoga session..

He returned back her smile and their private moment was disturbed by the doctors barging in.

"How r u feeling now Mrs.Khurana"she asked while geet smiled at her.

"Can we see our baby now doctor?"Maan asked.

He could see that the doctor was a bit hesitant to say something.

"woh..baby.."the dr. Trailed off.

Geet held his arm tight while Maan panicked.

"She's not responding to the treatment Mr.Khurana"the dr. Confessed as Geet whispered,"Maan"

Maan was equally shocked as Geet.The nurse brought the little angel wrapped in a pink blanke and gave it to Geet who held her in trembling arms.

Geet held her close so that she could give her the needed warmth.Dadi and others were watching in silence while the dr. Checked her.

She gently shook her head indicating that the baby was not responding.

Maan felt tears blur his vision and then all of a sudden he grabbed the baby from Geet's hands and held her very close to his chest almost crushing her.

He looked at Geet who was crying over Dadi's  shoulder who was consoling her.

Maan looked at his daughter and a sense of pride over took him as he began talking to her,"Hi baby!I'm Maan Singh Khurana,your papa..How r u baby?Listen mama and papa are waiting for u to open your eyes and look at us.Please na,aankein kholo baby,please!"he cried.

The whole room had tears in their eyes as Maan cuddled her still closer as if wanting to protect her from all the evils of the world.

Maan hugged her close to his heart with tears flowing endlessly.After fifteen minutes the miracle happened!

The baby cried.

Maan snapped open his eyes and looked at his princess crying.He consoled her and rocked her gently but she still cried.

The doctors and nurses were astonished.Maan gave the baby to Geet who guessed maybe she was  hungry.Maan watched Geet as she fed the baby and after half an hour,the baby slept peacefully in geet's arms and holding Maan's little finger securely and with a smile adorning her lips..

And on that day,Maan promised he'd never let that smile fade away from her face..

~*~

Maan was still frantically searching for a toy shop.He knew that Aneeta would not have slept still.He recalled what happened that morning.

~*~

Maan was busy holding a meeting for international  clients and he'd strictly informed Aditti,their receptionist not to transfer any phone call other than from home.

He had completed his presentation and it was the question hour.He was about to answer a question and that was when his mobile rang.

His face lit up immediately on seeing the caller's ID and he asked Sasha to take over from there.He excused himself to attend the call.

"haan mishti bolo"he asked.

"papa mishti nahi hain mein"a sweet voice said on the other side and giggled.

"Oh...hi princess!playing with mama's mobile right?"he asked.

"no papa I wanted to speak to you"she said sweetly and Maan was quick enough to smell something fishy.

"Ok fine,what do you want?"he asked her.

"papa...mujhe na ek Barbie doll chahiye abhi!"she screamed.

"woah!calm down.Papa will get when he comes back.okay.Now I have to go and suno I love you!And tell mama that I love her  and not to forget Ayan too..bye princess miss you!"

"I love you too papa!come home soon"she said as she hung up.

Maan grinned and returned to the conference room.

~*~

Maan still searched for a shop.He was frustrated.He knew that she'll never forgive him.An idea struck him.

He took out his mobile and dialled Romeo.

"hello sir?"he said in a sleepy tone.

"Romeo,You said ur sister had a toy shop right?Listen I want u to giv me ur sister's phone no. And address."he commanded.

Romeo fell off the bed waking up Tasha.(They were married now!!!)

"Kya?!"

"Yes and I need it within 10 minutes or else you know what would happen"he said and cut the phone.

Within the next twenty minutes he was on his way home with a Barbie doll,a chew toy for Ayan and a big teddy bear to console Aneeta.

~*~

He reached home and as he had predicted Aneeta was still awake sitting on Geet's lap while she was singing a song for her.

Maan went slowly to her and said "Aneeta"

That was enough for her to jump from Geet's lap and run towards him.

Maan lifted her up in his arms and gave her the Barbie doll and the teddy bear too.

She kissed Maan's cheek and said "I love You Papa"before running into the nursery to place the doll.

~*~

It was 3.30 AM in the morning when Maan and Geet retired to their bedroom and Geet was laughing continuously on what Maan had told her about getting the Barbie doll.

Finally she said,"bechara Romeo!"

"Great Geet!If I'd not asked him tomorrow You'd have seen my dead body."

Geet instantly stopped laughing and looked at him with serious eyes while he realised his mistake.

She turned her face away and he had no other way other than to carry her in his arms.

He placed her on the bed and kissed her forehead softly before saying "Sorry mishti!"

She smiled slightly at his sweet apology.How could she be angry on him for long?

"It's Ok Maan"she said.

He bent closer with a naughty glint in his eyes.She quickly said,"Maan sharam kijiye!Atleast in front of Ayan"she said pointing to the cradle where their one month old was sleeping.

"No problem Geet.In future when he romances with his wife he can proudly say that he has got the ideas from his father!It'd be easy na?"he asked placing a kiss on the side of her neck.

She slapped him lightly on his arm and said,"You're impossible  Maan!"

"haan Geet!Impossibly in love with you"he said before capturing her lips in his as a sign of gratitude of coming into his life and making it beautiful and also for giving him the world's two most precious gifts-Aneeta and Ayan...

THE END..

Guys tell me!!

How was it??

Do press like button and comment..

Love u all,

Amanda..

If u liked it,check out my other works:

MG SS:Revenge is sweettt...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1910018

MG FF:Tied by the sacred knot..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1929956

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow i loved it yaar ..
but y i have the feeling that it i had seen it some where ???
 oye this one is that prabhu advertisement only na ??? searching for a barbie dall , jumping the median ... call in the middle of meeting .. caught u sally !!!! 
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow i loved it yaar ..

but y i have the feeling that it i had seen it some where ???
oye this one is that prabhu advertisement only na ??? searching for a barbie dall , jumping the median ... call in the middle of meeting .. caught u sally !!!!

Sari sari no publicity!!!

I just had a dream abt Maan losing the baby and I felt sad so a little twist!!

Is it raining there Akka??
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os
loved it
thanks for the pm
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Gurmina-rks

Sari sari no publicity!!!

I just had a dream abt Maan losing the baby and I felt sad so a little twist!!

Is it raining there Akka??

wow thats so sweet !! 
illa pa !! so sunny today but quite chill... 
u dont have school today ??? 
It was amazing!!!

In the beg I thot it was sad one... but I was relieved as it was his dream...
In all that part where geet was in coma, I was wishing for her to be fine... But was relieved as she gets up!!!

Thanku for the pm and it was wonderful!!! You r an amazing writer
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Originally posted by: mrk_1

wow thats so sweet !!
illa pa !! so sunny today but quite chill...
u dont have school today ???

LONG LIV JAYaLALITHA!!!

It's rainy na so she declared holiday fr all Schulz nd colleges today...

Can I c someone jeAlous of nt goin to college???
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os
Thanks for the pm..
Loved how maan loved his geet and the baby
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Aww...it was such a sweet OS...
Normally, i dont read os...but i thought of giving it a try...n it was fab...

Maaneet with their kids...lovely...

Thanks for the pm dear...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sooo cute ...  

loved it 

____
Sana