EPI POSTMORTEM 27/10/2011

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
<font size="3">hello friends,</font>
<font size="3">    </font>

<font size="3">           a highly confusing episode for me i am still submerged in thinking tank </font>

</strong>

<font size="3">so kriya finally met tanmay and krishna was happy to meet him was inquiring him about all possible bad habbits if he has any.tanmay was asking k what he will eat seems he will cook for him said whatever is being made i will eat. loved bhai dooj pooja. loved the way krishna interact with shamu.</font>

<font size="3">ss was crying profusely at tn as his plans of sr with ganga failed lol</font>

<font size="3">ss was highly confusing for me soo much changed omg cant beleive mine eyes. anyways whatever he did was a sin and unforgivable. no sympthies. i can see how much ss loved krishna and vice versa a special father son bonding i soo want ss killing prats plan to come infront of krishna he will have a heart attack seeing his father karttoot.</font>

<font size="3">i always loved one thing in ss despite he never liked prats bhashan her law talks but he alwaus praise her when she is right and he never fails to do this infront of whole family.atleast he can judge whats right whats wrong its a completely different thing that he always chooses wrong path.</font>

<font size="3">today epi showed kn is just a son for ss nothing special such a pitty he help him in his business a son who earns but still failed to make a special place in ss heart.Funny Animation, Animated Pictures and Comments</font>

<font size="3">amma still a nautanki I can see that she is digging her own grave with her hands if her attitude remains same then time of her exit from tn is near.her hatred for prats has increased i hope she will not harm kriya anymore.prats should tell everything to krishna.</font>

<font size="3">loved ss giving parsadi to amma her daily dose lol amma thinking she will dance with ss and ss gave her parsadi</font>

<font size="3">gd rocked when she said everything getting normal at tn</font>

<font size="3">hmm some questions?</font>

<font size="3">why cvs are in soo much hurry?<font color="#0000ff">is it because gaga saga and tanshi r not contributing enough to trps and they know these couples did not clicked among audiences so they wanna just finish it as i beleive they have to finish what they have started.</font></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font color="#000000">why leap?</font><font color="#ff0000">first of all i dont beleive in leap news i still think cvs wanna see audiences reaction and then will decide anything secondly if there is any why is it so i beleive that krishna education track is the most important track of mkap so everyone wanna see how k gets education his smalll small steps towards sucess but if they show k educated after 3 years it will all look sooo fake.</font></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3"></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">soo many things r left k working track and all i hope cvs think wisely as mkap is still giving good trps to star plus</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3"></font>

<font size="3">⭐️<font color="#ff0000">of epi anupam shyam and arhaan behll</font></font>

<strong>
Edited by telstra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Amma got prasadi πŸ˜†

sudhrbo nahi  AmmaπŸ˜•
Aik to ss bechara πŸ’”πŸ˜•
Uper sey Amma said if i also rejects you πŸ˜†
Yaa bhai duj scene was very good .P and komliya πŸ˜ƒ
yaa cvs forgetiing   KN forr  bhaiduj and  SS not hug him
was expecting   kriya  scene😳 fr 500 episode
Nice PM chereπŸ˜›

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm terribly confused. Specially after watching tonight's episode and SS reaction. I simply can't stop thinking about i thing but won't disclose it. Or else people will run behind me with a stick πŸ˜† But something is pretty much fishy!

You got it right. For nothing cv's are running like a bullet. Theres no need to show three years leap. Many things are left to show still!

Our Mkap Cv's and leap! Nothing to say!

Superb PM. Really loved SS, he was awesome as usual and offcourse Krish. Loved the way he was interacting with Tamtam.

Old devil, Iconic Vamp is back! She won't change πŸ˜†Edited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

I'm terribly confused. Specially after watching tonight's episode and SS reaction. I simply can't stop thinking about i thing but won't disclose it. Or else people will run behind me with a stick πŸ˜† But something is pretty much fishy!

You got it right. For nothing cv's are running like a bullet. Theres no need to show three years leap. Many things are left to show still!

Our Mkap Cv's and leap! Nothing to say!

Superb PM. Really loved SS, he was awesome as usual and offcourse Krish. Loved the way he was interacting with Tamtam.

Old devil, Iconic Vamp is back! She won't change πŸ˜†

Bhai use pm service to disclose whats bothering,u i can assure i dont have any stick lol
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: telstra

Bhai use pm service to disclose whats bothering,u i can assure i dont have any stick lol

seriously. No stick? Thank God. Ok i'm sending you πŸ˜›
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Be positive about the leap plz! Negativity wont help anyone!

The show cant come to an end as its doing well in TRP's and is watched worldwide as well as being a popular show that everyone watches!! ;) So CV's cant be that daft to something as stupid as that! 

Its a 3 year leap so will see an educated and responsible Krishna and a Kriya baby too! So be positive about the news as this is taking the show and Kriya love story onto another higher level!πŸ˜‰
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: telstra

what is it????πŸ˜•
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb PM Naz...

Agree with u that leap is totally unnecessary at this stage... in fact Kriya journey has just begun... and we viewers want to see each and every step...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice PM Nazia,episode was confusing indeed har cheez normal=something very abnormal is in store and what is the need of leap at this moment.We want to see Krishna's baby step for his education and cvs hamari yeh kushi bhi cheena chahte hain leap deke.The way thing are moving leap will take place in 1 or 2 weeks.Why professor want to marry his daughter to student yahan to koi force nahi kar raha unhe it means leap aa gayee.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant EPI mortem di, I m really very upset frm ysterday after hearing the news abt leap, I hope its not true, v don t need leap , and yes coming on ysteday epi amma again back with her same evil mind plans now i want P to take this serious and tell this to K, many times P think tht she is smart enough to  handle problems alone  and hide tht frm K and people takes advantage of tht and then she  find herself in trouble. I think new promo is hint of next track which can bring something which is not good for kriya. I hope this time cv,s take K education track seriously .