Loop Closed...Brilliant CV's

pearlo thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Alot has been said since the episode has been telecast today...with sum really fantastic takes...i just however wanted to add that the Cv'z have very beautifully closed a loop today ...If all of you remember...the morning of teej in the mandir when color had fallen on both arnav n khushi n she had sum color in her eyes then too...Arnav had wanted to help...but she backed out...but see today how far they have come...first he forcefully holds her hand...makes her sit...n then takes all the sweet time in this world to rub it off...(n all this while make Khushi n us - hyperventilate !!!! 😆) Though Khushi backed away initially like she always does ...she comes back up...ives him the liberty to go ahead...so very brilliantly done Cv'z ...👏

Hoping to see u close alot more loops in the coming track(s)...

Here's hoping all of you agree with me on this...ur takes r most welcome...Cheers !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KHUSHIASR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes tht is true... Done beautifully today...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pearlo

Alot has been said since the episode has been telecast today...with sum really fantastic takes...i just however wanted to add that the Cv'z have very beautifully closed a loop today ...If all of you remember...the morning of teej in the mandir when color had fallen on both arnav n khushi n she had sum color in her eyes then too...Arnav had wanted to help...but she backed out...but see today how far they have come...first he forcefully holds her hand...makes her sit...n then takes all the sweet time in this world to rub it off...(n all this while make Khushi n us - hyperventilate !!!! 😆) Though Khushi backed away initially like she always does ...she comes back up...ives him the liberty to go ahead...so very brilliantly done Cv'z ...👏

Hoping to see u close alot more loops in the coming track(s)...

Here's hoping all of you agree with me on this...ur takes r most welcome...Cheers !!!!

Just loved it. 😊
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yeah dear thanx for posting this ..i seriously felt a deja-vu moment today while watching that scene today...and felt CV's are really bringing in the contrast perfectly..the then and now Arnav-khushi have changed s0 much..
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I picked this up from the pre-cap yesterday...shows the growth of Arhi...a mutual progression in their relationship!!😛
Vera thumbnail

I am now waiting for him to tie the dori of her blouse to make up for the one where he ripped the pearls off the blouse. 😆 Hope that day is near 😆

dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Haha or he can get her an outfit made with a pearl ki dori and then tie that just to make sure she understands he's trying to apologize
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh another loop to be closed tomm where khushi will drink from his glass where in the store room incident she had refused!!
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
shows how much they changed!!
veecha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post !!

As an addicted viewer I'd love to see more loops getting closed !! Otherwise..when CVS forget such loops ... one starts to feel like they are just taking us for a ride - not doing their homework properly !!

It makes the whole thing really precious !!
Edited by veecha - 12 years ago