Sometimes you have to listen to your heart

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When something happens in your life or your loved ones lives you always wonder why it happened ,whats the reason for it...thats what happened with dev,as kanha/radhika said,he(dev) tried to reason radhikas intentions,actions and ended doubting her,misstrusting her...and forgot that his heart knew his radhika,that she wont harm anyone...His head had the questions and his heart the answers...but he didnt listen to the heart...Its amazing how kanha reaches inside devs mind with these smart dialogues...he is trying to quite down devs mind questions so his heart voice kn turn on loud...Will he listen to that voice and trust radh again?! For me it seemed that yes,he is on the right path...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautifull wordings myra.
are u thinking that dev will listen to his heart.hope so but i don't think IT WILL BE SOON ,i mean will be beneficial AT THAT TIME.
now bh's truth only will make him realize .i wish i am wrong completely.
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, Myra, I think Dev will eventually listen to the call of the heart,and will understand Kanha's intention to find the true nature ofBarka, will cry for what happened with Radhika will do justice.Slowly, Dev will not have the shadow of doubt about the correctness of decisions Radhika, and he again one who was righteous, fair,loving, tender with her lovely wife.
By instcris at 2011-10-27
Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta-avinafan

beautifull wordings myra.
are u thinking that dev will listen to his heart.hope so but i don't think IT WILL BE SOON ,i mean will be beneficial AT THAT TIME.
now bh's truth only will make him realize .i wish i am wrong completely.

Thanks ekta...its really needed for him to listen to his heart and wake up to reality asap...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Thanks 4 lovely pic cristina! Really hope ur words come true!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Myra,I think Dev is slowly turning towards Radhika once again.If he hadn't he wouldn't have forgiven her & broke her karvachauth with his own will & wish. I think today when Barkha will say that Radhika is fake Dev will flare up & this will be the turning point in RaDev's life. I'm sure Dev will surely start doubting Barkha & will start believing Kanha / Radhika.
Aruna_cindrella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good post myra...
yes now dev is slowly moving towards right path...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Myra,I think Dev is slowly turning towards Radhika once again.If he hadn't he wouldn't have forgiven her & broke her karvachauth with his own will & wish. I think today when Barkha will say that Radhika is fake Dev will flare up & this will be the turning point in RaDev's life. I'm sure Dev will surely start doubting Barkha & will start believing Kanha / Radhika.

Yes,dev slowly is changing for the better,hope cvs keep this pace with developing his character...
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very  nice  post  Myra 👏 Thanks  for  it 🤗

Absolutely  you  are  correct , our  heart  only  knows  us  better  and  it  only  has  the  love  and  care  towards  others  and  not  the  brain... Brain  seems  to  be  reasoning  and  correct , but  if  we  follow  according  to  it   the  whole  path  will  mess  up..

Dev  should  ignore  the  brains  decision  and  have  to  bring  out  the  feelings  in  his  heart  and  work  on  that ...

Hopefully ,he  will  bring  out  soon 😍
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindralla

good post myra...
yes now dev is slowly moving towards right path...

Thanks dear 😊