Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I think they will show some sort of opposition for sure..  or we wont get drama element!! But ... right now.. its really time we had some subtle.. nuances.. of Anji teasing Nidhi.. coz she n Nidhis baba r first n most likely to notice the change... 

i want someone to tease Ashutosh too...i'd LOVE to see that...😳😳 but i guess that'll take a whileπŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

i want someone to tease Ashutosh too...i'd LOVE to see that...😳😳 but i guess that'll take a whileπŸ˜†

Aare thats Rangas territory.. dun u worry!! N Nidhi wont be behind too.. she will be teasing him before everyone... if he refuses to acknowledge her.. πŸ˜‰ say like sending ILU sms  inbetween breefing.. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£
RamonaG thumbnail

Aare thats Rangas territory.. dun u worry!! N Nidhi wont be behind too.. she will be teasing him before everyone... if he refuses to acknowledge her.. πŸ˜‰ say like sending ILU sms  inbetween breefing.. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

REALLY..😳 ohh i hope they show her sending him such SMS  it would be sooo cute☺️
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

REALLY..😳 ohh i hope they show her sending him such SMS  it would be sooo cute☺️

Yh.. i know.. imagining.. that it begins with.. Nidhi.. demanding a date... but Ashu our poor bholu.. the hesitant.. refuses... n Nidhi decides to... 'Show him' ...n so decides to tag him along..! She sends him HEART shaped cards.. n gifts.. n Ashu is embarassed...

She makes a heart  with heart shaped baloon in the childrens ward.. n Ashu comes for a round n is embarassed.. n finally.. she sends the sms.. n he is exasparated..calls her in the cabin n says.. WHADD??? n she says... 'Do as i say.. warna' πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I get the crankiest ideas.. at nite.. hai prabhu.. i m so happy m not a CV.. the show wuld b doomed n the people will lock me up in a mental asylum!! πŸ˜†

Btw should hit the bed now..!! Catch u tomorrow..!! πŸ˜›
RamonaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh.. i know.. imagining.. that it begins with.. Nidhi.. demanding a date... but Ashu our poor bholu.. the hesitant.. refuses... n Nidhi decides to... 'Show him' ...n so decides to tag him along..! She sends him HEART shaped cards.. n gifts.. n Ashu is embarassed...

She makes a heart  with heart shaped baloon in the childrens ward.. n Ashu comes for a round n is embarassed.. n finally.. she sends the sms.. n he is exasparated..calls her in the cabin n says.. WHADD??? n she says... 'Do as i say.. warna' πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I get the crankiest ideas.. at nite.. hai prabhu.. i m so happy m not a CV.. the show wuld b doomed n the people will lock me up in a mental asylum!! πŸ˜†

Btw should hit the bed now..!! Catch u tomorrow..!! πŸ˜›
why doomed ...your ideas are fantasticπŸ‘β­οΈ hope the right people ae reading thisπŸ˜‰ & we see these implemented πŸ˜†
for now...goodnite sweet dreams will chat tomorrow😊

KK and MB have amazing chemistry. MB rocks in even the mediocre scenes. which is why i like this show.

i would really enjoy that great idea πŸ‘
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...new promo...
i th8 aaj ratko geele kapdo ka jhamela bt, its not lyk dat thank god...hmm...finally i think d show is back to track n d leads back to normal...btw, Nil Pari bites her nail!!!!!!!????? hmm...bad manners doctor
Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx omg how cute its gonna b awesome cant wait for the epis
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I just loved the promo...
Nidhi has to definitely stay back..😳.
Cant wait for the epi !!!!!! 😊
Previous
1 2 3 4 5