::ONE SHOT::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail

::Other FF:::

Click the link to read them based on PKYEK about a vampire's rise from the ashes from darkness to light with a little help from the love of an impossible PURE being.

A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 2
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 3

My Sixth FF

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story

Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Dance Off:::
:::One Shot The Runaway Bride:::
:::One Shot Second Chance Sid and Mets:::
:::One Shot BODYGUARD:::
:::One Shot Abhay's Crossroads:::
:::One Shot Jeh Ki Haar:::
:::One Shot Messiah Complex:::
:::One Shot Confused.Com Ki Kitni Kahaniya:::
:::One Shot My Disasterous Hell:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46844953
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::Funny One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::Funny One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM DOON? OS, FF & SS based on ARNAV RAIZADA'S fall from grace to becoming a complete human being.
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::
:::One Shot ::Desi Cocktail Party All Night Long:::
:::Short Story ::Arnav & Khushi's Valentine Wedding:::
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
:::WEDDING SEASON:::

The end was nigh. Finally the misunderstandings were all clear for Abhay and Jeh. They'd realized the depth of their emotions for each other. Abhay's countless conquests had made Jeh see red to the extent to getr Abhay's attention he'd fallen prey to using Pia to win his love down to torturing Abhay but he gave up now. Jeh finally saw the error of his ways and decided to let his dove fly and soar into the sky with his Love. Both men had gathered round for the wedding of the power couple that were MALINA. Abhay had used Alina to make his beloved Jeh burn with rage. Abhay was used to being vhased than doing the chasing and felt a lump in his throat when he saw Jeh dressed in his Sherwani. His bulked up muscles and his bulging chest made Abhay want to rip his shirt of so he could see the sculptured body. Abhay admired how Alina looked as well his former girlfriend was glowing in her bridal attire while Maithali wore a black tux.

Alina beamed seeing her beloved Maithali giving her the once over soaking in her brilliant smile as she extended her arms-Kaise lag rahi hu?
Maithali whispered back-Chand ka tukra. U will shine so bright my jaan. I waited for an eternity for a diamond like U having to kiss a few frogs along the way but look at us now Alina we are about to be one now. 
Alina was brimming in joy-Chand ka tukra nahin woh mujhe dara tha hai. Metz i too waited a long time for someone as powerful as me. I thought i'd never find happiness till now. Both of us have been cheated by the men in our life. But i'm glad U can see Abhay helped us find each other. 
Maithali gave her ex lover a cold stare then saw Jeh-I guess my saala has a thing for Abhay and vice versa. If i'd have known Abhay was into men i'd never have wasted my time. Then i'd never have knew i was into U. U are just like Abhay only powerful and docile with a heart of gold. Its the unconditional love i have always been looking for..
Jeh tied the duppata's together giving his sister a smile-Kush rehna behna. Think about your poor brother ok.
Alina gave her brother a hug-Bhai i wish ke tum Abhay ki saath kush raho par tumne uspar na insaafi ki hai. Bohot rulaya hai usko.
Maithali got up and lead the pheres holding Alina's hands and promising-I will never forsake U for anyone meri jaan se bhi zyaada tumhe chahungi. Sab mardo ki dil me maine raaj ki hai ajj ek aurat yani Alina mere dil par raaj karegi. Only U have rights over this dead heart ALINA. I give all men up for U only.
Abhay grimaced-Maithali U steal everything from me now U steal my dialogues.
Maithali hissed-Khamosh!
Alina showed her delight-Maithali i've never ruled over anyone before. 
Maithali smiled softly-Well together we will rule the werewolves, your brother and the vampires and U will rule over me and I U. Whatever U wish will be yours at a moments notice. I love U more than anyone.
Abhay protested rasping-U claimed U loved me more than anything.
Abhay stood to a standstill compelling him as Maithali mused-Now go and tell Jeh how U really feel and quit playing the dhukiyaari aatma. Its getting a little too annoying and dare i say depressing. Sab ke dil aise hi jeeta hai aur sab mujhe dosh dete hai ke maine Abhay par kitna bhuri tara treat kiya. Now i am doing U a favour. Sab kuch dil kol ke bata wo. Or do U want me to do what U have no guts to do? 

Abhay muttered-Tumhaari shaadi ki din bhi tum orders deh rahe ho? Yeh kissa kab katam hogi? I can't believe U still want to dominate over me?
Maithali beamed-Not while i'm still alive Abhayendra. I am a Princess Abhay and i demand everyone follow my orders why do U think i've sorted Deepanita out as my maid huh? Jao aur Jeh koh bata do usko kitna chahte ho. Warna mujhe meri shaadi ki din main hi tumhaara band bajana paregi aur Alina koh violence acha nahin lagthi. And i don't want to upset my baby.
Abhay muttered-So what else is new. Tum toh mera band roz hi baja ti ho. Bajate bajate main ab sab ki band baja ne laga hu.
Maithali rasped softly pleased at her cured mental state-This is why i am so happy i have Alina now. She has new dialogues unlike U Abhay. I know U still have feelings for me but you've blown your fuse with playing too hard to get. U and Jeh were made for each other. He likes chasing and U like being chased. 
Alina encouraged Abhay-Jao na Abhay. Bhai ko mana ke la woh. He's broken hearted over U. I can see tum unhe kitna chahte ho. Maithali baby tum aaj apne powers koh use mat karo warna suhaag raat par hum dono kya karenge?
Maithali loved the way Alina thought-Abhay time waste mat karo hum dono ki shaadi done. U both have to talk to each other. Before its too late. (To Alina) Don't worry sweet Alina i have just the thing in mind. 

Jeh was about to walk away from the scene with the wedding completely to avoid Abhay's gave. He saw the hurt in his eyes and felt his own eyes well up then felt a tug as he was pulled directly into Abhay's arms-Abhay!
Abhay gave his devdas longing look wiping his tears away-Jeh i can't bear this separation any longer. U win! Your love wins! I can give all the women in the world up for U Jeh.
Jeh was feeling the hairs on his skin rise eagerly seeking approval-Sach? U are willing to give all your herd of crazy girls up for me?
Abhay nodded kissing Jeh's hands-For U anything Jhe. I no know U love me the most. Nobody can love me like U love me. My eyes are wide open now. I have been fighting U since i met U. I was so caught up in my past to see my future stood right before me.
Jeh was now feeling Abhay's cheek-U really mean this Abhay? I don't have to go back to pretending i like girls and show my body off just so you'll start lusting after me.
Abhay took his shirt off-Here! My Salman body made just for U. I only show my body to those who love me the most. 
Jeh getting angry now-U mean U showed your body to Maithali and Pia?
Abhay smirked-Hey i'm a vampire it goes with the description to flaunt ones asset. I did the same i can't help it f all the girls fall for me but what i can do is only be there for U Jeh. If U can handle your man being a stud then i'm all yours.
Jeh would take Abhay however he presented him not wanting to waste a moment touching his beefed up body exhaling air-I've waited too long for this Abhay. Say U love me?
Abhay drew Jeh closer whispering-I love U Jeh. It took me long to understand why U kept hurting me but Alina and Maithali have both shown me the light.
Jeh drew Abhay to the mandap-Right that's it we are getting married before another Pia, Maithali or even my sister makes U change your mind. If Maithali and Alina can persuade U into telling me how U feel they can do anything with U. (Jeh wasn't risking Abhay for anyone) I'm not letting U get away this time. U will be mine this very minute. 

Jeh told the priest to start the mantra's and Jeh  ran around the phere's with Abhay then placing the Garland over his neck until they were pronounced man and man.

Abhay took his saasu Maa's ashirwaad-Mom i know U always wanted a piece of me and now you'll always have me as your new son.
Deepu turned to face Jeh-I am in ruins. My son has taken away my eye candy. Is this what i taught U Jeh? 
Jeh pacified his Mom-I did everything U wanted of me Mom but this is the matter of my Love and i won't let anyone come between us ever again.
Haseena rasped in a sexy tone-Abhay what have U done son?
Abhay proudly showed off his Husband-Shaadi mom. 
Haseena looking angry hissed-But what about grandkids? Both of U are guys U can't have children.
Abhay laughed-Mom U know how much i love my women you'll have your grandchild.
Jeh glared-U aren't going any where near women Abhay.
Abhay cited-We're young forever mother what's the need for grandkids when U have us?

Alina and Maithali helped-No worries we can help give U a magical baby or we can either turn Abhay or Jeh into a woman.

Jeh pointed at Abhay-He's the one whose turning not me.
Abhay fought hard-U want me then U turn.
Haseena smiled-Jeh U are feminine enough for me beta so i guess magical baby it is but people will laugh at us son. But now U are my son-in-law come daughter i can't flirt with U with my eyes no more meaning no making Chand jealous.
Chand huskily answers-Haseena U can flirt with me so i don't have to flirt with the badbhudaar jaanwar Deepanita.

Maithali laughed-No worries Mom here.

Just like this Jeh was turned into a woman for Abhay.
Jeh moaned-Yeh tumne kya kardiya? 
Abhay fell even more in love with Jeh-Wow Jeh kya hot lag rahi ho? If only i met U like this before then i'd have been yours from the very beginning.

Alina always wanted a sister now she had one-We can talk about hair and make up now Jaya di.
Maithali beamed-See jaanu now i have fixed everything so U can have a happy ending. U have a sister and your very own macho superwoman.
Haseena was finally appeased-Now i can get U love birds sorted. Abhay take your bride home.

Abhay grabbed Jeh who was now going to be known as JAYA to his home and made him his in every way while back over at Khurana's place Maithali had magically had her way with Alina.

And they lived Happily ever after.

Maithali ended up making Chutney out of Deepanita. Alina ka Dushman woh Metz ki Dushman. Deepu ne Alina koh respect nahin kiya toh Maithali ne uska fry kardiya. After all nobody puts baby in the corner😉
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ayeshu ur crazy 🤣 ajeh marriage and alina saying be happy and alina saying chand ka tukra 🤣ayshu cant comment more yaar my stomach is paining by laughing so much 🤣 🤣 🤣i dont believe that u finally married ajeh 🤣maan gaye ur love for them🤣 thanx for pmEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

res ayeshu waiting ðŸ¤£

😲🤣Abhi se line shuru
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res...since i luved d pictures..😆
EDITED
ayesha!!!u made me 🤣🤣🤣...i was laughing like mad...n mom was back of me...as if i've gone crazy.😆😆..such an awesome idea...jaya di..omg!!i can't stop laughing🤣🤣...n metz-alina-abhay..convo was funny...but jeh-abhay..convo was hilarious.🤣...
Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: matwamango

😲🤣Abhi se line shuru

yup i konow its going to be fun ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
prerna26 thumbnail
Wonderful OS.🤣 

Aww...Ajeh(Ajaya😆) aur Malina- Kya jodi hai! Kahi kisi ki nazar na lag jaaye.😆🤣Jeh turned into Woman for Abhay. Now i know the meaning of true love, when you love someone you can do anything for him!Jeh was his true love.😆 
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
what a post yr    laugh laugh ke i m totally mad   jey to sida jaya di  and abhay and jey part was hilarious   .  i m laughing like mad my parents looking on me with confusion ke ise kya ho gaya   laugh laugh ke meri anokoh se anso nikal aye    ur crazy  u complete ur desire    make ajey married to each other .  well done work.Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
  U WILL ALL need one of these