Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

OKAY ... For the Pasa Doble .. I think it was JUST right .. CUzs Swayam and Sharon both played their parts PERFECTLY !!!  U know when Sharon cornered Swayam and  Swayam looked at her so earnestly and  touched her cheek ... it was as if he was saying :

"Couldnt you let your guard down .. JUST this once πŸ˜’ ? And be MY Sharon instead of Sharon the Diva ...?"

But ofcourse .. Sharon was busy fighting her internal demons ...
And I dunno .. ppl saw aggression / Passion etc etc ... but all I saw was pain and denial .. Pain on Swayam's part ... and denial on Sharon's ... πŸ€”

And forget Pasa Doble and every thing ... The worst AND best thing was the part where Swayam said "Pasa Doble ... humare liye isse acha dance form kya ho sakta hai ?" Is it just me or did u guys actually hear the  RAW pain in his voice ??? Is like he has finally surrendered to the fact that the only feelings Sharon will ever have for him are those of dislike and antipathy .. πŸ˜’

"Tum mujhe maar dena ... mai khushi khushi mar jaounga "

WHAT is this guy MADE OF ?!?!!? Swayam ... I dunno ... And he STILL refuses to let go of her .. ITNA himmat koi kaise rakh leta hai ?

Oh right ,.. I remember .. Sharon was never a conquest for him  .. he never set out to win her ... he toh ... JUST loves her from afar .. 

Swayam ka toh pata nahin... but yeh zyada din chalta raha toh MERA dil zaroor toot jayega !!!  

Rafi...first of all, you write so BEAUTIFULLY when you write about SwaRon that I'm always at a complete loss for words with which I could respond to you without sounding ridiculously lame. I agree with each and every bit of your view...Swayam just wants her to be happy. Jaise bhi. And I think she knows that, somewhere deep down, and even denial's becoming hard to do now. When he touched her cheek in that corner, how could she not have seen all the emotions glowing in his eyes? That cap you've posted...*thud*...no wonder she backed off. No wonder she couldn't take being close to him, looking at everything he feels for her right there in his eyes, any more. I mean, the performance was brilliant, but the undercurrent throughout the sequence, reaching its pinnacle in that silent moment before Sharon broke the spell by walking away, was a whole other level...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinidev

Rafi...first of all, you write so BEAUTIFULLY when you write about SwaRon that I'm always at a complete loss for words with which I could respond to you without sounding ridiculously lame. I agree with each and every bit of your view...Swayam just wants her to be happy. Jaise bhi. And I think she knows that, somewhere deep down, and even denial's becoming hard to do now. When he touched her cheek in that corner, how could she not have seen all the emotions glowing in his eyes? That cap you've posted...*thud*...no wonder she backed off. No wonder she couldn't take being close to him, looking at everything he feels for her right there in his eyes, any more. I mean, the performance was brilliant, but the undercurrent throughout the sequence, reaching its pinnacle in that silent moment before Sharon broke the spell by walking away, was a whole other level...

LOL its not me .. Its SwaRon β˜ΊοΈ They do that to me you know .. like put me in some sorta trance β˜ΊοΈ ..And yeah ... A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL is the phrase I'd go for .. Cinevistaas REALLY got lucky when Shivam Patil turned dow that role cuz NO ONE cudve played Swayam and the 1000 different facial expressions / second sooo well and his dance ... Ahhh the way he lifted and twirls Sneha around πŸ˜ OH LAWDS .. IS I IN THE HAVENS ?!?!!?!!?
Riddikulus thumbnail
I know what you mean...SwaRon! Touchwood! You ares in the Haavens with the Beghums, Swaami. πŸ˜
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she is in love with him...or is she...CV's decide...aur yeh SA agar swayam na hota toh mein usse maar deti...I dun personnally like this track...sharon should fall in love with swayam because of what he is,,,,,because of his love for her n not the gifts...par the last gift i liked...
that was a typical swayam gift...he , knows it...we know it , but sadly she doesnt...=(...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Appu...oh, I agree one hundred percent! That's why I'm hoping for this upcoming track to bring us some reprieve. In this BTS video of this SA track on IF, I remember Amar saying something about Sharon being confused about who she's falling for. Now since abhi she's all for the SA, I'm hoping something will happen in the coming episodes to cause that confusion, diverting her attention to Swayam too...whatsay?

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hope so too yaar...varna mein in CV's ki khoon peejaungi...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

she is in love with him...or is she...CV's decide...aur yeh SA agar swayam na hota toh mein usse maar deti...I dun personnally like this track...sharon should fall in love with swayam because of what he is,,,,,because of his love for her n not the gifts...par the last gift i liked...
that was a typical swayam gift...he , knows it...we know it , but sadly she doesnt...=(...

I Agreee !!! I LOVED the chotoo walla Happy-Ball walla gift ! That was sooo Swayam  πŸ˜³
They were stunning and Sneha was lookin awsum!!
I was actually having a feeling that its truly latin