Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prinky02

same here, jo.. i was a die hard dmg fan but they never gave me this type of craziness.
i feel i'm more addicted to IPK than DMG.๐Ÿ˜†

Agreedd! I freaking loved DMG but they never gave me these feelings during their romance. And AR romance used to be when they were in love. Imagine when ArHi romance after falling in love. Wonder what will happen then.. hayyeee ๐Ÿ˜

Okay, IPKKND has officially made me crazy and I am o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d ๐Ÿ˜†
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav /Kushi ...they create MAGIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aadyakali thumbnail

Well in this hi-fi world love sturies are no longer like they used to be, the young generation is exposed to new cultures and parents are more liberal so the good oldtime romance with shyness, courtship, girl's modesty, etc etc are few and far apart so we look for them in movies and serials. It is all girls dream to meet a business tycoon, hor and handsome and a gentleman on to of that, and all boyz dream of a beautiful, ghareloo type, innocent, virginal  ( --->almost extinct species!!!) girl to woo and court and marry. But all these are picture perfect scenarios that hardly happen in real life... Life is a succession of adjustment and concession... so we seek for some sparkles from the serials and dream our life away... 

veecha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am totally in love with the feeling of falling in love !! It happened with me a couple of years ago. โ˜บ๏ธ

The beautiful ArHI romance reminds of those days when I fell in love.. Just beyond any explanation ... "sach mein har jagah wo hi dikhai dete the.. phool aur taare barasne lagte the"  ...I know ..it sounds unreal !! but it is not !! โค๏ธ

I have experienced these feelings and cherish them deeply ! 

And to answer ur question ..Geet-Maan was another lovely couple who managed to do that in the previos episodes ... current storyline shows a very stable relationship ..so THAT phase is over !!  As my username suggets Veer-Ichcha was another that I liked ...they had some potential but got ruined very soon !!

But ArHI ..I think are doing it the best of all the jodis I've seen till now  ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by veecha - 12 years ago
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
angad n kripa r my love for life time.. i nvr watched serials aftr dat n evn if i watched, i dint find any jodi magical to dat extent.. bt ArHi got me hooked to tv now.. dey r brilliant n their wonderful acting n chemistry r d USP of d show..:-):-) ArHi roxxx..:-)
btw i noticed d initials of both d couples i love r A-K..:-DEdited by sruthi12 - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Agreedd! I freaking loved DMG but they never gave me these feelings during their romance. And AR romance used to be when they were in love. Imagine when ArHi romance after falling in love. Wonder what will happen then.. hayyeee ๐Ÿ˜

Okay, IPKKND has officially made me crazy and I am o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d ๐Ÿ˜†

trueee!! what more if they fall in love already?! i'm sure we'll go wang wang already๐Ÿ˜† though i can't wait to watch alreadyyy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Barun and Sanaya are doing a fantastic job and their on-screen chemistry is just too good...
you are right...the scenes they do seem so natural...
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Barun alone can make me feel like teenager once again๐Ÿ˜†

The female lead is not very important for me .

But,  yes -  Sanaya and BArun have great chemistry and I love their jodi.
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prinky02

trueee!! what more if they fall in love already?! i'm sure we'll go wang wang already๐Ÿ˜† though i can't wait to watch alreadyyy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You know what i am waiting for? ASR to see KKG in that red saree!  HAYYEE! ๐Ÿ˜
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I Never Get Such addiction b4..though i was KaSh Fan...N saJan Fan ...But ArHi Has Some X-factor..Which keep me Hooked...those Innonces...aww!!...so touching man...I All d day Dream abt Them...Crazzy like anything...Chemisrty Btn SaRun Is The KEy Factor of this show...