Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i noticed that too and noticed  calling herself HUM TO HIJARE HAI BETA  whether that was in fun or  due to hurt..

Vikrant, 

Its not appropriate to call someone hijra it does not matter if they use it when they are introducing themselves, its a very basic civilized manner. 

If you can save yourself giving other person unnecessary pain for your remarks then you should restrain... 

Cheers 

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ya right...hum kahen to saala character dheela hai??

hum kare to balatkaar , or kare to chamtakar..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

Vikrant, 

Its not appropriate to call someone hijra it does not matter if they use it when they are introducing themselves, its a very basic civilized manner. 

If you can save yourself giving other person unnecessary pain for your remarks then you should restrain... 

Cheers 

its not appropriate to  that person who is man or woman but its appropriate to  that person who is eunuch..  i have seen many persons calling hijraa in front of eunuch  , still they never get outraged  with callers but why members of this forum taker anything seriuously...

SukhSandhu thumbnail

hum kare to balatkaar , or kare to chamtakar..

Stop filmi baaton ka jaal and as I said if somthing hurts someone its better not to say that ðŸ˜Š

Cheers 
SukhSandhu thumbnail

its not appropriate to  that person who is man or woman but its appropriate to  that person who is eunuch..  i have seen many persons calling hijraa in front of eunuch  , still they never get outraged  with callers but why members of this forum taker anything seriuously...

Those people (eunuchs) have no control over how people treat them but as a IF friend we are sharing that its not right to say something whcih hurts them the most ðŸ˜Š

No-one wants to be born as eunuchs. 

Cheers 
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abey..this topic is perfectly fine..We can surely discuss lakshmi, we dun need to talk about her being transgender. Lets treat her like just any other contestant on the show..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Those people (eunuchs) have no control over how people treat them but as a IF friend we are sharing that its not right to say something whcih hurts them the most ðŸ˜Š

No-one wants to be born as eunuchs. 

Cheers 

ok , dear thank to enlighten .
 would control on my tongue from now on ... waise other members also ( besides me) call her eunuch...
SukhSandhu thumbnail

ok , dear thank to enlighten .
 would control on my tongue from now on ... waise other members also ( besides me) call her eunuch...

Other members will jump in well will you also do the same?  

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Other members will jump in well will you also do the same?  

if i remain alone out ,yeah for sure i also would jump into well to have fun with those..😆
MeowOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
interesting topic...(not sure what the exact topic was since it is now changed to "
  • Mods plz close this topic", but would just like to add my two cents...

• I dont think there is anything wrong with the word 'Hijra' or calling someone that. It depends on the way you say it. I'm sure if Mehek said to Laxmi, "As a Hijra, aapka kya soch hai is mamle mein?", she would be fine with it, because she would know that Mehek respects her & also the tone & context of the dialogue matter...

When Shraddha called her a "Hijra" (although I dont think she meant it dis-respectfully to Hijras- she was going to say "Pagal aurat" but changed the words to "Hijra" or something like that), but she said it angrily & basically as an insult, so Laxmi got offended...

Similarly if someone calls her a Hijra & then in the same breath makes a statement that she is "confused", so she cant think much, then that is demeaning to that entire community of people...

Generally speaking many people consider Hijras as downtrodden or beneath themselves, but if you treat them as a normal human being & call them 'Hijra' with respect, there is nothing wrong with that, since that is what they are & they shouldn't be ashamed of it...
    Edited by MeowOne - 12 years ago