Can you take advantage of being a woman?

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
According to my understand not even once - in a single fight so far... Pooja Mishraa is right...🤢

She is only taking advantage of being a woman...And especially after Sid's episode I am shocked to see that how good liar and storyteller is she? 

But my question is can you take advantage of being a woman even if you are completely incorrect? ðŸ˜¡

I have always supported women but I am really shocked to see this new avatar of some women in society who take advantage of being a woman? 😡😡😡

Such behavior should be condemned...and according to my understanding a civilized society should not tolerate such indecent and highly venomous behavior.

Regards, 
Edited by SukhSandhu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think she is taking advantage of being a woman but she claims to take advantage of sanity . she claims she is being normal with abnormal behaviour
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
they use the woman card only when it benefits them...there is nothing womanly about a woman who acts like PM and shraddha...lakshmi behaves more womanly then these two...no offence to Pm's fans...or shraddhas(if she has any)
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

they use the woman card only when it benefits them...there is nothing womanly about a woman who acts like PM and shraddha...lakshmi behaves more womanly then these two...no offence to Pm's fans...or shraddhas(if she has any)

you are absolutely right. claiming PM as a woman is an insult to womanhood.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with you on this bro. Check this topic which I had opened earlier.

It's similar to yours.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1931624

Yes, it's a WOMAN-ORIENTED game and YES they are taking the advantage of being a woman. LIARS AND LOW CLASS!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Topic

One should not if you are really a woman..
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
They are all low class and pathetic, led by PooB, PooM, and Shraddha.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wont put PooB under low class grp.. She is dignified indeed and havent gone mad yet.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    sab ek thalli ki baigan  hai...
 sab kahin na kahin soyi hongi  and in big boss they trying to be sita maiyaaa
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

According to my understand not even once - in a single fight so far... Pooja Mishraa is right...🤢

She is only taking advantage of being a woman...And especially after Sid's episode I am shocked to see that how good liar and storyteller is she? 

But my question is can you take advantage of being a woman even if you are completely incorrect? ðŸ˜¡

I have always supported women but I am really shocked to see this new avatar of some women in society who take advantage of being a woman? 😡😡😡

Such behavior should be condemned...and according to my understanding a civilized society should not tolerate such indecent and highly venomous behavior.

Regards, 

r they man who encourage others to attack other members personally  by liking their post??? r they man who encourage other member to attack a girl member in forum & then liking their post???damn they can't be man...such behaviours should be condemned & such ppl should not talk abt civilzed society.